Thread: Type me baby one more time..Video included

Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE. If you were ILE you would not be able to love everything about your ESI friend from school. You would clash way too much as complete opposites. Also I don't get the ILE vibe from you which is very fine tuned in me. SEI is possible but I think you're too Ne for SEI.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    IEE. If you were ILE you would not be able to love everything about your ESI friend from school. You would clash way too much as complete opposites. Also I don't get the ILE vibe from you which is very fine tuned in me. SEI is possible but I think you're too Ne for SEI.
    The only problem with this logic is that there is no proof she is actually ESI haha

But if you're going to take my word for it, I usually get along great with all non-beta F types. And SEEs and I have a lot of chemistry as well as a lot of tension.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 sx/? RLUAI(rl|U|ai)

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    The only problem with this logic is that there is no proof she is actually ESI haha

But if you're going to take my word for it, I usually get along great with all non-beta F types. And SEEs and I have a lot of chemistry as well as a lot of tension.
    It’s true! And IEE is just my impression taking everything stated for granted. Disliking Beta is also pretty Delta > Alpha... :->
    Last edited by MrsTortilla; 03-10-2019 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Fixed dumb autocorrection as usual.