Thread: Type me baby one more time..Video included

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@schwiftyrickty I am genuinely curious on why you no longer type yourself IEE after doing so for quite a while. You seem to be open to other types, but what specifically has prompted you to discard IEE as a typing? Or perhaps you still consider it, but are merely exploring other options. Whatever the case, please explain which one it is.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    @schwiftyrickty I am genuinely curious on why you no longer type yourself IEE after doing so for quite a while. You seem to be open to other types, but what specifically has prompted you to discard IEE as a typing? Or perhaps you still consider it, but are merely exploring other options. Whatever the case, please explain which one it is.
    I still believe I'm IEE but a ton of people on here seem to think I must be alpha. I can kinda see it. I feel like Alpha IEE. Ne-Fe
    7w6 9w1 2w3 sx/? RLUAI(rl|U|ai)

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    I still believe I'm IEE but a ton of people on here seem to think I must be alpha. I can kinda see it. I feel like Alpha IEE. Ne-Fe
    Gotcha, that narrows you down between Ne-IEE and Ne-ILE. Other types are much less likely IMO.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gotcha, that narrows you down between Ne-IEE and Ne-ILE. Other types are much less likely IMO.
    You don't think I seem alpha SF at all? Just from video and questionnaire, not my own self-assessment which could be bogus.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You don't think I seem alpha SF at all? Just from video and questionnaire, not my own self-assessment which could be bogus.
    IMO, I don't see alpha SF at all to be honest. Based on the video and questionnaire, you strike me leaning towards having strong intuition and weak sensing.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IMO, I don't see alpha SF at all to be honest. Based on the video and questionnaire, you strike me leaning towards having strong intuition and weak sensing.
    That's what I would think too. Besides my hedonistic tendencies which I kinda associate with stronger sensing.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That's what I would think too. Besides my hedonistic tendencies which I kinda associate with stronger sensing.
    I have some hedonistic tendencies too, but I try to keep a lid on it for my own well being. I can see it as suggestive more than anything.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5