Thread: [VI] Help this confused dude!

Threaded View

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    There were only a couple of bits that seemed strange. One is how you admire confrontational people despite being a pacifist yourself. I think it's unlikely that you value Se for many reasons but perhaps you could explain.
    While I think that I do value a more Si approach, I feel like confrontation is a necessity to advance in life. I try to be understanding, compromising and see many perspectives. Sadly, most of the time it isn't mutual, which produced this impression that this pseudo pacifist approach might not be that great for me. I mean sure, it's definitely gathered alot of respect from many people, but I still see it as a hindrance sometimes (Ideally, it wouldn't be the case, but reality differs, from my experience). This "realization" made me admire to an extent confrontational, not-so-agreeable people and wish to possess some of their traits.

Of course, I'm talking about people who aren't confrontational for the sake of it and can be compromising when it's necessary. I despise the other kind for their unwillingness to set aside their ego like an adult is supposed to do and react to anything that they perceive as a threat to their ego or whatever with disproportionate reactions such as "u wot m8?". I get highly confrontational with this type and make sure that they know their place.

Another thing that would be interesting to see is how active you actually are, given that you say others perceive you as highly active and productive. LSE might be within the realm of possibility but is less likely.
    I'm seen as active as people associate my ability to produce results, combined with my serious demeanor with high activity and hard work. It's not the case at all in reality.

Used the word productive about 20 times
    Legit lol'd.
    Last edited by Hamouchou; 03-09-2019 at 04:22 AM.