Thread: [VI] Help this confused dude!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

Mainly I don't see Te creative or Fe polr. I believe he said he likes confrontational people rather quickly, yet took so much time to answer the question about what annoys him, the answer, finally, was people who are too agreeable which is how he describes himself. So people like him can annoy him. Not uncommon.
    You brought an interesting point. I don't think that I have Fe Polr, I see it as fairly developed. I'm pretty capable of detecting the general emotional atmosphere in a group dynamic, but I wouldn't necessarily participate in it. I'm also pretty considerate, but I don't prioritize one's needs over mine (sounds immature and selfish, but it's how I am).
    Also, I'm not that agreeable and/or laid-back. It might be an impression that aquaintances or strangers have, but the people close to me have always described me as looking rigid, angry, butthurt (not necessarily a reflection of my internal state) and being quite stubborn and wanting to have things flow my way.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamouchou View Post
    I don't think that I have Fe Polr, I see it as fairly developed.
    For a novice you should be lesser sure in your opinions about types. Besides the lack of theory understanding, until you'll check your type by IR - you may mistake in any your type's trait.

You have T type and hence weak and undeveloped Fe, compared to F types. The issues which you noticed before - with the lack of emotional selfcontrol - are almost not possible for F type. The difference between types in how good they use weak functions is not significant and especially should be not noticable for novices like you.

Seems by emotional reasons you want other type than you got from me. As you show unreasonable negativism, claim and trust to rationalizations weaker than your IQ and rationality level. With the most chance, after a time and geting of more facts you should understand your mistakes or to forget about types and hence had no problems from those mistakes.
    You probably want to improve your weak regions and so may do not want to accept the perception of your real type as it may look as "boring". It's lesser "boring" in lesser accentuated variants, but you keep your type anyway and it's seen in you still. With the needed typing skills.
    You'll not fool IR, - you may reject them and to close eyes on them only, as with regular typing - you'll be geting regular and significant misfiting to their theory. Generally, in case you'll be geting theory misfitings - do not hurry to think about bad theory, try to suppose about the possibility it was incorrectly applied by you.

Take lesser seriously heresies and surface noobish fantasies you are geting on typology forums. Lesser of emotions in logical region as typing will be useful too for you. Rely on your strong region - it's logics. This will reduce your mistakes. Instead of a mess which you get on Enlgish sites, for a novice is useful to start with Filatova's book from my typing recommendations.

IR test would help you, if you'd not rejected to use it without rational reasons

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    For a novice you should be lesser sure in your opinions about types. Besides the lack of theory understanding, until you'll check your type by IR - you may mistake in any your type's trait.

You have T type and hence weak and undeveloped Fe, compared to F types. The issues which you noticed before - with the lack of emotional selfcontrol - are almost not possible for F type. The difference between types in how good they use weak functions is not significant and especially should be not noticable for novices like you.
    Seems by emotional reasons you want other type than you got from me. As you show unreasonable negativism, claim and trust to rationalizations weaker than your IQ and rationality level. With the most chance, after a time and geting of more facts you should understand your mistakes or to forget about types and hence had no problems from those mistakes.
    IR test would help you, if you'd not rejected to use it without rational reasons
    You're overinterpreting my messages. I'm not rejecting anything at all, and I'm in the process of taking that IR test. It's true that I'm showing a skeptic/inquisitory attitude towards several typings here (not only yours, so it's not personal in the slightest), but it's just my default reaction, especially that I'm pretty new and no one here is familiar with me or has seen much about me, and that I'm not aware of the typing accuracy of members here.

Sure, I'm not denying that I could be misinterpreting stuff and rationalizing it (if you've seen, I don't use statements such as "I don't have Fe polr", but I start such statements with "I don't think.."). I'm actually glad to get such reactions as this one, as it shows some of the reasoning behind such typings.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    An S type. Would you please send me a side profile picture?
    There you go, I apologize for the low quality.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K1t...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Hamouchou; 03-06-2019 at 01:23 PM.