Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Uhoh cant go through McDs drive through because the truck is too loud, maybe, and they might tell him to shut it off. Si overconsideration of strangers temp comfort overload much.....

Who cares about the McDs staff I want to get a fucking move on!
    My husband doesn’t care for the feelings or comforts of others before my own. So I would question the type of person that you are dating. But stand up for yourself and say “no I’m not going to turn off the truck because I am lazy and it doesn’t work for me. Do you want to drive?” Then let him do the work. He’ll usually drive unless he’s tired but if he says no he’s tired tell him “then please respect my driving “ and he’ll call you lazy so? Call him lazy back and tell him “I guess we’re alike that’s why we are such good FRIENDS “ lol Fi back at him

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Haha I put my bag on the front seat and he comes on and tells me he moved it to the back seat for me... I said you MUST be a Dad of kids, eh?

I said you dony have to do that kind of thing for me. Im not sure he gets the hint yet. Caregivers are often so dense.
    I cam predict their moves a mile away.

My husband would have thrown the bag back himself to clear space for me and himself. I don’t care.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-09-2019 at 02:15 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html