Thread: Some examples of famous/celebrity EIEs-ENFJs

Threaded View

A Case Study of why ENFj women are so difficult to detect, and a solution

If EIE women are rare in fact, or just very difficult to spot, I don't know. The latter is very possible. EIEs "look like other types" - just look at the ones I posted. Most are mistyped as other types in Socionics. EIEs are "The Actors", they can look like anything they want. This ENFj type tends towards a dissociation of personality, meaning, they project multiple energetic patterns, not easily detectable. I've only been able to grasp the male patterns with expertize. The females might be more difficult. It seems EIE is a type which verges towards looking cold, and in some cases introverted, so, probably a lot of the EIE women look like they're ENTxs, ESI, EII, IEI, etc.

Cate Blanchett

She is "spaced-out", meaning, she is intuitive. She is also proud, kinda tense, rigid, and projecting a bit of power, which are likely signs of Se and Rationality. So, she seems Ni Creative. I don't think she is assertive as an LIE, so, she seems a sensitive EIE with a Te Role, kind of cold-professional social image she tries to project.

Princess Diana

Another likely EIE who looks verging towards another type, in this case, ESI: introspective and timid, Rational, kinda rigid, but you can still see, with a very attentive perception, that there is some vulnerability and weak aggression of Beta NF instead of Se Ego. The Fe is only more clearly visible in other pictures such as the latter, but in most of her pictures she looks quite restrained and introverted, verging towards ESI.
    Last edited by Dionysius The Return; 10-19-2022 at 07:40 PM.