Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I am the opposite of super active. I'm very lethargic, probably the most lazy person I know. I have low energy most of the time. It seems I'm always waiting for the right moment to do something. Maybe it's just a way to justify my tendency to procrastinate.

I suppose it's more sedentary but I wonder if my social anxiety is to blame for that. I'm not particularly imaginative but I do have a sort of internal dialogue more often than not. However, in social situations, the focus seems to be on people and objects. I actually find it very difficult to internalise my thoughts and the like the way I do when I'm alone, so I inevitably start browsing through the apps on my phone. I've also noticed that I tend to initiate conversations which kind of contradicts my apparent introversion. One of my friends made an interesting observation about me, that I pretended to be an introvert and wasn't actually one.

In fact, I'd argue it's that focus on the external world which is somewhat responsible for the aforementioned anxiety, as I have this hyper-awareness of my surroundings and my place in it which makes me feel quite anxious about literally anything I do.
Sounds like you are an extrovert