So my husband is LSE and so is his mommy. I have noticed that LSE are really bad at maintaining their own dietary requirements and that they present their special needs to their significant other and expect their significant other to run with these special dietary needs. For example, my mother in law stayed with me for several weeks after I had our baby and she brought all her "special" foods that she ate to maintain her "healthy" diet which were gluten free breads and proteins etc. So she did sneak in those chocolate cookies that were not gluten free etc but every time we went to the store together she would mention what her requirements/restrictions for her diet were expecting me to "help out with this stuff." I help alright. Oh and when she eats regular pizza she will say "I caved in and had a pizza the other night." But as soon as that's over she'll go right back to wanting to follow a strict diet. I would mention "oh look this option is gluten free" and I would put it in my cart to buy. She paid for everything. But again, the same thing with my husband now. He will point out his dietary guidelines and expect me to help him stick to it by promoting it whilst he will sneak in all those bad or foods that are off the list when I'm not around. Flexibility required? Not strong will power? Falling off the diet bandwagon? lol