Thread: The Rise of Trumpism

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Trump has been in office quite a while, but still, I think I know the explanation for the rise of Trumpism: the dumbing down of American universities. Since everyone and their dog now gets a university degree "to survive in the economy," universities have nothing to do with the development of intellect any more. So now there are very few smart people, and evil smart people like Trump (let's just call a spade a spade, OK?) lead around all the stupid people into doing their biddings. Evil thriving when everyone becomes stupid seems like a good explanation for Nazi Germany too, but doesn't mean we have to compare Trump's government to ****** to validate criticism of it. Isn't the fact that he pretty much looks and acts like a Disney villain enough to really, seriously criticize him on?
    You see, there are the smart people, that agree. And then the stupids... are like dumb Nazis. And they're like bad people that are stupid. And I just don't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    I appreciate the interest but I'm done with this thread and this discussion. Demographically, America continues to live up to its Latin based name, as Europe welcomes the latest advent of the "Moors"; Brazilians, Chinese, Indians and West Africans are spreading like cockroaches across the globe as their nations grow ever more in 1st world-ness, constantly creating "filthy mudbloods" like myself who will eventually dominate. Upon reflection, I should just calm down, continue my paternal line's tradition of impregnating phat assed white chicks and let the browning CONTINUE.
    People that are purely interested in power are the last people that belong in such a position.

This super egoism is created by socially empowering people on the basis of their race. This person openly, vigilantly defines himself in racial terms in order to glean any possible empowerment from identifying as such. Clearly they have a need for racism to exist and be a widespread problem... without racism, who would this person be? A random nobody... without race, beneath it all, this person is nothing. This is why you hear endless cries of "white nationalism" but cannot seem to find any real instances of it. Such professional minorities are infact racists, oddly.

It is done out of desperation for meaning. Nietzsche predicted all these supremacist movements, ... white nationalists, communist revolutionaries, black panther people, Nazis (back when they still existed), etc. the underlying psychological mechanism is the same. Nihilism leads to the formation of the ubermench (superman, supreme man). Here it's just black or latin power, black or latin supremacy, etc.. It is basically an attempt to find meaning and fulfillment through attainment, via exerting superhuman effort. Which is what the thirst for power is all about.
    But beneath all this, Alonzo... you're just a sad, empty man, aren't you? Yes you are...
    Quite predictable and pathetic but what else is new
    Last edited by cR4z3dr4T; 04-03-2019 at 07:24 AM.