Hybrid View

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I agree with everything @Raver said. The closer you get to colleges in my area, the more liberals you’ll run in to.I would suggest watching the documentary Death of a Nation for another perspective in this.
    Exactly, the mainstream media and colleges are predominately Liberal with a few exceptions. Judging by the trailer, the movie looks highly entertaining and worth watching even though it should be taken with a grain of salt:

Quote Originally Posted by bgoo View Post
    1% Metacritic
    83% liked this movie Google users

^that is pretty amazing lol. i've vaguely heard about him getting shat upon by "the left" for this movie but didn't know it was that huge of a disparity. def gunna watch it now .
    Lol, 0% on RT and 89% from the RT audience:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/death_of_a_nation

Critics usually critique a movie's cinematic value and plot, but they tend to not critique entertainment and/or factual accuracy. So I tend to trust the audience's input far more than the critics if I want to watch an entertaining and/or informative movie.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Exactly, the mainstream media and colleges are predominately Liberal with a few exceptions. Judging by the trailer, the movie looks highly entertaining and worth watching even though it should be taken with a grain of salt:

Lol, 0% on RT and 89% from the RT audience:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/death_of_a_nation

Critics usually critique a movie's cinematic value and plot, but they tend to not critique entertainment and/or factual accuracy. So I tend to trust the audience's input far more than the critics if I want to watch an entertaining and/or informative movie.

you should see Hoaxed, i think you'd appreciate it. i posted a youtube upload of it to the What are you Watching thread a few days ago, but it's been copyrighted off already (it was just released a few weeks ago). you can buy it on vimeo but i've found a few links on sketchy pirate video stream sites too, or wait for it to get reuploaded to youtube again (which i assume it will)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Democratic party not looking too sane these days with its inflation of commie cuckoos:

And here I thought fake Hillary was off her rocker.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-14-2019 at 05:03 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think Trump is all that smart. It's just he rules because he's so self confident and business man alpha and that resonates better with people than Hillary's illuminati reptilian medusa glare thing. People would just rather be ruled by a heartless psycho businessman than somebody in the 'deep state' or whatever. Myself included, although I don't think Trump is the best person for that and I don't really like him as a person because he's a bully, and casts a buff spell on every redneck str8 male jerk in 'murica. The DNC just kind of gaslighted/trolled themselves by thinking Hillary was a good person to run against him. Now they're eternally pissed at Trump, instead of being mad at themselves for not knowing how to strategize or game play effectively. And demonizing Trump and the media always being like 'ooh look at what an asshole he's being, pay attention to it and get upset about it!' they are just giving him more power imo.