Thread: Which Types are These?

Threaded View

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which Types are These?

Type 1: Whether they are in law, management, academia, to this type, other people are basically just cockroaches to step on. They will stoop to the most underhanded means necessary to get their way. Whether it's stabbing people in the back when they are not looking, or "getting even" when someone can't defend themselves. Then, when the tables are turned, their motto is "have mercy for me" in the most servile way - when they don't have mercy for anyone else...

Type 2: Someone else is the most despicable, underhanded person possible, but to this type they are "deserving of mercy" because "they have problems" - regardless of their situation. OTOH, for the people that are victimized, nothing is said by this type, nothing is done, not even a single thought is put into helping anyone else, but the person victimizing others is always "innocent" and "in need of help."

Type 3: I am loud, attention-grabbing person. Often sexually promiscuous. I have the same issues as type 1. I will stoop to any means necessary to stab someone in the back, but when the tables are turned I act like I'm innocent. If the finger is pointed at me, it's the same stuff that "I didn't do it" or "please have mercy for me!"

Type 4: I am big-time beaureaucrat. My life is just filled with all of these rules-of-thumb. However, I don't have a drop of creativity and couldn't think outside-the-box if my life depended on it. I have the same problem as type 1, where I come down hard on people and could care less about it... (Think of the airport manager from the movie "The Terminal")

These are four types I sometimes run into. I am just curious what their socionics types are...
    Last edited by jason_m; 02-06-2019 at 11:16 AM.