Thread: Physics - An XNTp subject and other stereotypes...

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then something like this: https://oyc.yale.edu/english/engl-291/lecture-8# which I don't want to get into it, but to some in my personal life, because I'm not good physics and engineering, this is supposed to mean something to me and I should be pursuing my graduate degree in the arts - but the Ginsberg poem is just absolute crapola to me... It simply doesn't get any bummier or anymore homely intellectually than that poem. Yet to those I just spoke of if this is an area I should be pursuing, this is the 'big one' for me, the one I should be pursuing vocationally for the rest of my life. Another one: I 'belong in psychology,' but how is that not completely by rote - which I have been implying over and over again isn't right?

EDIT: I also believe that if these people from my pesonal life could get their hands on socionics, they would probably force me with craftsman or director - once again the relations are just crapola. I don't know how, they just have some almost sixth sense for forcing me with someone or something that isn't right...
    Last edited by jason_m; 02-06-2019 at 09:04 AM.