Thread: Masculinization of woman

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    It's not nature if it involves human decision on any level.
    We are inside an aquarium and every bit still a part of nature. Just a little amped up, the great game changers. Exactly what mother nature. What else was going to stir the global pot and switch things up?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    We are inside an aquarium and every bit still a part of nature. Just a little amped up, the great game changers. Exactly what mother nature. What else was going to stir the global pot and switch things up?
    Maybe you're part of nature but I'm not. I'm definitely not inside an aquarium. Anyways, what do you think human beings were put on Earth for? Something that's simply transitory doesn't have any meaningful power or purpose and I think you should know that. I'm going to be the queen of humility here but I know more than most people would ever want to, so I should probably just not argue.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Maybe you're part of nature but I'm not. I'm definitely not inside an aquarium. Anyways, what do you think human beings were put on Earth for? Something that's simply transitory doesn't have any meaningful power or purpose and I think you should know that. I'm going to be the queen of humility here but I know more than most people would ever want to, so I should probably just not argue.
    Alright there Lois Lane, don't keep us waiting for the next article!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Alright there Lois Lane, don't keep us waiting for the next article!
    I've already shared things and people didn't understand, and also, it's not knowledge of events either ("Lois Lane.") When you don't share things, people do understand anyways. Now let's wait for the Lemurians to come out of their hidden city underground beneath Marianas Trench while the Atlantians direct the insignificant fates of this transitory race, Man. Then the Great Race of Yith shall finally destroy the Flying Polyps and inhabit their beetle bodies until the end of time, and the spirit creatures New Agers want to become can read their all-knowing books when they get bored of doing healings on grey aliens using immaterial fluidic crystals that have symbiotic consciousness and reflect colors outside the humanly-visible spectrum.

(OK, I don't know exactly what the people in this conversation believe but it's probably weird fiction stuff like that.)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    There are no rational limits for breeding as the technology solved this problem before. The universe is enough place for all. Also in the past people lived in more material poverty but were not lesser happy - what shift material limits further than it seems. You can feel good without many things in your life, but you can't without love.
    There is a lack of love to people. Today egocentric ideology indoctrinated to masses leads to the hate to people and hence to born new ones. It's what is the real loss. It's part of peoples' nature the wish to born new people. Of healthy nature. Anything other is the pervertion which leads people to be unhappy.

What is the sense in having more expensive things and more of them if you feel worse, lesser happy? When the love is lost, the inner harmony, the natural part of which is to born children. The egocentric ideology have stolen this from people. Also with more natural attitude - people could do more to have better material region. Many resources goes away due to egocentrism as people do not care about others as could and due to intersocial conflicts with this egocentrism.

The peoples quantity is not the real problem. The perverion of peoples' psyche and socium by egocentric ideology - is the far more problem. While the talks about "there are too much of people" is more the rationalization of hate to people than other.

I was born in other culture - USSR collectivism. It's easier for me to see the situation differently.
    You need to think to understand what I've said. Medias propaganda is not easy to overcome.
    I have nothing to add still.
    You two should be fruitful and multiply.

Genesis 1:26-28 King James Version (KJV)

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:[aliens?] and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
    Coeruleum was gently fashioned from fairy dust and then the holy spirit was used to inflate her lungs for the first time. Nothing to do with nature at all. In her you will find your holy angel, Sol.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Coeruleum was gently fashioned from fairy dust and then the holy spirit was used to inflate her lungs for the first time. Nothing to do with nature at all. In her you will find your holy angel, Sol.
    On this thread everyone agreed Sol would die from his own advice. Now he finally has his angels... in the land of actual dead people.