Thread: Masculinization of woman

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    His duals can't be hot because they are holy angels straight from heaven here only to born his children and fluff... er...protect his...ego...and submit to his will...words, as truth.
    To born children helps to be sexually attractive.
    When a woman is pleasant as a person this not only helps to get closer relations, but also to get higher sexual interest with higher general feeling of love.

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    well it is a good thing that angels are already dead
    the term "angel" means "messanger"
    alike you get a vision where a dude tells you something important, or acts through your intuition, or influences on your thoughts directly

angels are eternal in religious fairytales. the same like peoples' spiritual essence - their souls

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    anybody would die if they took Sol's advice/words as truth
    people [as a kind] will die if women will not born children or will do it not good enough being not enough feminine but more masculine than should
    Last edited by Sol; 03-24-2019 at 04:45 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    To born children helps to be sexually attractive.
    When a woman is pleasant as a person this not only helps to get closer relations, but also to get higher sexual interest with higher general feeling of love.

the term "angel" means "messanger"
    alike you get a vision where a dude tells you something important, or acts through your intuition, or influences on your thoughts directly

angels are eternal in religious fairytales. the same like peoples' spiritual essence - their souls

people [as a kind] will die if women will not born children or will do it not good enough being not enough feminine but more masculine than should
    With over 7 billion people on the planet I am not too concerned about a lack of breeding and more concerned with a lack of balance. Earth will work that out though by getting rid of people now and then, through natural disasters. She will not be overrun by an invasive species that does nothing to maintain the natural order (cycles) and balance of life.

Edit: If people want modern medicine and tech to live longer (or some want forever) they might want to think before having large families. I don't want to live forever. Not in this form or in a physical reality.
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-24-2019 at 08:20 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

With over 7 billion people on the planet I am not too concerned about a lack of breeding
    There are no rational limits for breeding as the technology solved this problem before. The universe is enough place for all. Also in the past people lived in more material poverty but were not lesser happy - what shift material limits further than it seems. You can feel good without many things in your life, but you can't without love.
    There is a lack of love to people. Today egocentric ideology indoctrinated to masses leads to the hate to people and hence to born new ones. It's what is the real loss. It's part of peoples' nature the wish to born new people. Of healthy nature. Anything other is the pervertion which leads people to be unhappy.

What is the sense in having more expensive things and more of them if you feel worse, lesser happy? When the love is lost, the inner harmony, the natural part of which is to born children. The egocentric ideology have stolen this from people. Also with more natural attitude - people could do more to have better material region. Many resources goes away due to egocentrism as people do not care about others as could and due to intersocial conflicts with this egocentrism.

The peoples quantity is not the real problem. The perverion of peoples' psyche and socium by egocentric ideology - is the far more problem. While the talks about "there are too much of people" is more the rationalization of hate to people than other.

I was born in other culture - USSR collectivism. It's easier for me to see the situation differently.
    You need to think to understand what I've said. Medias propaganda is not easy to overcome.
    I have nothing to add still.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    There are no rational limits for breeding as the technology solved this problem before. The universe is enough place for all. Also in the past people lived in more material poverty but were not lesser happy - what shift material limits further than it seems. You can feel good without many things in your life, but you can't without love.
    There is a lack of love to people. Today egocentric ideology indoctrinated to masses leads to the hate to people and hence to born new ones. It's what is the real loss. It's part of peoples' nature the wish to born new people. Of healthy nature. Anything other is the pervertion which leads people to be unhappy.

What is the sense in having more expensive things and more of them if you feel worse, lesser happy? When the love is lost, the inner harmony, the natural part of which is to born children. The egocentric ideology have stolen this from people. Also with more natural attitude - people could do more to have better material region. Many resources goes away due to egocentrism as people do not care about others as could and due to intersocial conflicts with this egocentrism.

The peoples quantity is not the real problem. The perverion of peoples' psyche and socium by egocentric ideology - is the far more problem. While the talks about "there are too much of people" is more the rationalization of hate to people than other.

I was born in other culture - USSR collectivism. It's easier for me to see the situation differently.
    You need to think to understand what I've said. Medias propaganda is not easy to overcome.
    I have nothing to add still.
    This is not about love. Love is more than this narrow idea of man + woman = children. It is not about media propaganda either. These are things I concluded on my own without much influence from others.

People who can't afford 1 child should think carefully before having 10 of them. That is what is best for the "collective". I don't care how many you or anyone else have. Just take care of them. Some people don't take care of their kids and abuse them in a variety of ways. Others just want to force their own beliefs on them to the point of narcissistically making carbon copies of themselves in order to live vicariously through them. They do not encourage them to have imagination, express their feelings and think for themselves.

I am happy with the parents I got. They weren't perfect but they taught us all how to think for ourselves, look out for and love each other and how to cooperate. My immediate family is very loving toward each other by actions and words. My parents mostly by their actions. In this day there is little excuse to be a bad parent. I know it is on the job training but seriously learn some basic skills first. Like how to take care of yourself first.

I would not think much of a parent who used socionics on their child tbh. It would not be a very loving thing to do until the child was old enough to understand it as theory. Before that it is important to just let them be kids, explore and keep them from dying. Not to indoctrinate them.

I agree the planet could support more human beings if they got it together. War and starvation is not having it together. Like I said, there are forces to balance out an excess of human beings. War, famine, natural disasters are just a part of balancing it out.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said, there are forces to balance out an excess of human beings. War, famine, natural disasters are just a part of balancing it out.
    I wouldn't call any human beings excess. It's one thing to look at a human being and think that they're vile or worthless and want to throw a brick through their head, but it's another to look at a list of statistics on human life and consider a number of arbitrarily or not so arbitrarily chosen human lives worthless.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I wouldn't call any human beings excess. It's one thing to look at a human being and think that they're vile or worthless and want to throw a brick through their head, but it's another to look at a list of statistics on human life and consider a number of arbitrarily or not so arbitrarily chosen human lives worthless.
    Nature is not subject to your morals.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Nature is not subject to your morals.
    It's not nature if it involves human decision on any level.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    My response had nothing to do with statistics. I am not inclined to explain it further than that since it would require sharing a deeper philosophy that I am not comfortable sharing on the forum. I don't find humans, as a whole, particularly vile or worthless though.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My response had nothing to do with statistics. I am not inclined to explain it further than that since it would require sharing a deeper philosophy that I am not comfortable sharing on the forum. I don't find humans, as a whole, particularly vile or worthless though.
    Don't keep us waiting until the next episode!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get it, I think. There is a long game here and we are playing our role.