Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    If it’s pretty, fuck it. There is no gay.
    That works right up until it does not. STD's are a thing, best to "check" the relevant parts at least before you give into your primal urges. I mean, legal prostitutes do that, they ought to know a thing or two about that sort of thing. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Fall of Rome 2.0 indeed. Masculinization of women, multiculturalism, the LGBT movement, mass foreign immigration, suppression of nationalism, degenerate consumerism, secularism, the decline of nuclear families all share a common thread. They are weapons employed by certain (((parties))) to dismantle and destroy European society by means of attrition so that they can eventually rule uncontested at the top. It fills me with contempt to see people eating this shit up.
    Take heart in the great irony of it all. Every other group that is currently arrayed against the )))great evil((( hate each other almost as much as they do said great evil. If, IF, they ever succeed and genocide the "great menace", they are next on the list of evil oppressors they themselves thought they had somehow removed themselves from despite looking and sounding almost exactly like them.

It is, as I have recently realized, a death cult. Taken to its logical conclusion, r-selected thinking results in self extinction. The Mouse Utopia experiment was but a demonstration. Give the r-selected all they could ever want, and they kill themselves... because reasons. If they do not self-terminate, they will, eventually, just consume all resources available at the time in a given area. That... will have the same effect. Eat all your seed corn and boom, that's it, you're fucked dude. Unlike plants you can't metabolize dirt and sunshine into the nutrients and energy you need to live so yeah, dead.

It's all one big projection. The prey quite literally need the predator to keep them in check. The predator would just adapt to a world without its prey. I'd hope anyway. I don't want life to end as a concept after all .

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    That works right up until it does not. STD's are a thing, best to "check" the relevant parts at least before you give into your primal urges.
    Are you a dog lol. They aren’t visible a lot of the time. Unless you mean getting tested. I imagined you just bending over and sniffing the woman’s junk.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Are you a dog lol. They aren’t visible a lot of the time. Unless you mean getting tested. I imagined you just bending over and sniffing the woman’s junk.
    It is better than nothing, and the smell is actually a good indicator. Cleanliness is a K-selected trait, and the K-selected are very, very careful in regards to who they mate with. If the snatch smells like a rotted catch of fish it is probably best to not stick your winky into that. If, on the other hand, it smells faintly of roses you're probably gonna be OK.

If you're a girl, the "dick check" works in similar ways. Only it's a bit easier as the winky stands before you in all its glory. It isn't really hiding anything if ya catch my drift. It is well and fully "external" in every way. The snatch has a surface, you'll need tools and/or fingers to dive into the "depths" to get the whole picture there. Smell still matters though. Again, the ones who keep clean tend to be wary in regards to whom they allow themselves to indulge in carnality with. That or they're just a down right considerate person. Either way, the cleaner the better .

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    It is better than nothing, and the smell is actually a good indicator. Cleanliness is a K-selected trait, and the K-selected are very, very careful in regards to who they mate with. If the snatch smells like a rotted catch of fish it is probably best to not stick your winky into that. If, on the other hand, it smells faintly of roses you're probably gonna be OK.

If you're a girl, the "dick check" works in similar ways. Only it's a bit easier as the winky stands before you in all its glory. It isn't really hiding anything if ya catch my drift. It is well and fully "external" in every way. The snatch has a surface, you'll need tools and/or fingers to dive into the "depths" to get the whole picture there. Smell still matters though. Again, the ones who keep clean tend to be wary in regards to whom they allow themselves to indulge in carnality with. That or they're just a down right considerate person. Either way, the cleaner the better .
    “The snatch”