Quote Originally Posted by lelelewomanwomanwoman View Post
The social norms are pretty black and white now and there aren't very many attractive girly men, like I've seen like 1 or so in my entire life. Minus traps, but idk bout that. And the many gender movement has bad stigma attached.

In Austin powers international man of mystery, austin powers tackled an older woman and exclaimed, "this is a man, baby!".

I got to thinking that if Austin powers, who was from the past 1960s or so, was used to women who looked more feminine, and mistaken a woman in the modern era 1990s for a male in disguise. Are the women more manly looking now?
Maybe, but as long as men keep being attracted to them I dont think it matters. Whats "feminine" anyway, 50 years ago they all wore long skirts, now wearing tight pants on a woman is allowed, maybe its more manly (because men traditionally wore pants) but its also sexy cuz u can see the outline of their ass. (And thats just jeans)
Forget about the bikini and shit that just got invented 80 years ago. So yea, for the LSI women out there and stuff, theres just more freedom to wear what you want now, which is good, wear what you like. But women know what to do to attract men via appearance and that will never change so does it really matter what they wear? Fashion has always changed. Besides i guess some F men like more manly kind of women anyways (T).

Also it just had to do with that woman being old as fuck. Women have more testosterone when theyre older (and uglier), so yea...