Hybrid View

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    video
    If I had not developed my psychological defenses to the point of near invulnerability through out the years... That video would have me rinsing my eyeballs with bleach at this point.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

A good chunk of masculinity is genetic, which just comes down to the genetic lottery and environmental as well in terms of man made chemicals nullifying men and feminizing a chunk of them such as bisephnol A. Bisephnol A wasn't even banned from baby bottles until 2012, another toxic casualty that everyday people have to suffer due to corporate greed, callousness or perhaps just sheer ignorance and incompetence:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23808741.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphe...Health_effects

However, another good chunk of masculinity comes down to upbringing and conditioning and this can slowly be changed and molded with sheer will and determination. A lot of parents feminize men either from their fathers that weren't around to teach their sons to be men and/or too harsh on them and same for mothers that teach their sons to be women and/or are too harsh on them. The good news is at least the last factor of upbringing and conditioning can slowly be reversed if the incentive and motivation is there.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly I don’t think it’s a big deal. People are what they are and like what they like. I don’t like the idea of manmade chemicals changing people, but it’s too late now for many cases and people need to just deal with it and treat it as if it’s natural. Being however you are is no excuse to not do what you enjoy and find people who you love and who love you (well apparently unless you’re a pedophile or something).

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Honestly I don’t think it’s a big deal. People are what they are and like what they like. I don’t like the idea of manmade chemicals changing people, but it’s too late now for many cases and people need to just deal with it and treat it as if it’s natural. Being however you are is no excuse to not do what you enjoy and find people who you love and who love you (well apparently unless you’re a pedophile or something).
    The big question you're missing there is who is doing it, why they may be doing that, and if they ever considered the possibility of secondary and tertiary effects. A man who discovers this dense, heavy metal that can easily be formed into nice sturdy pipes that can thus enable a vast plumbing system to be constructed to easily deliver water to all at trivial expense can't exactly be blamed for the side effects of said pipes becoming a widely adopted staple of his civilization.

If he knew what "Lead" was and did to the human body/mind upon ingestion, yet pushed forth the lead plumbing system plan anyway well, that SOB gets a special place in hell. If he was prudent and tried it in a small test case and saw that oh yes, bad things are happening to these people very coincidentally after I built them that plumbing system and chose to just not inform society at large about his discovery... He gets a pass. I mean, mass indoor plumbing and easy access to water for all is a great thing. Yet, as with all things, costs vs. benefits. He was kinda a huge, huge dick in playing antiquity's version of Mengele but by the standards of those days the man was downright fucking Christian!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    The big question you're missing there is who is doing it, why they may be doing that, and if they ever considered the possibility of secondary and tertiary effects. A man who discovers this dense, heavy metal that can easily be formed into nice sturdy pipes that can thus enable a vast plumbing system to be constructed to easily deliver water to all at trivial expense can't exactly be blamed for the side effects of said pipes becoming a widely adopted staple of his civilization.

If he knew what "Lead" was and did to the human body/mind upon ingestion, yet pushed forth the lead plumbing system plan anyway well, that SOB gets a special place in hell. If he was prudent and tried it in a small test case and saw that oh yes, bad things are happening to these people very coincidentally after I built them that plumbing system and chose to just not inform society at large about his discovery... He gets a pass. I mean, mass indoor plumbing and easy access to water for all is a great thing. Yet, as with all things, costs vs. benefits. He was kinda a huge, huge dick in playing antiquity's version of Mengele but by the standards of those days the man was downright fucking Christian!
    I wish I knew what you were talking about but I like how you’re saying it

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I wish I knew what you were talking about but I like how you’re saying it
    Thank you. As for what I am talking about, look into the Roman Empire. It is also quite topical. r/K selection called that shit harder than a diamond. They achieved total supremacy, the greatest curse you could ever wish upon a civilization...

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

if people become undesirable then we stop fucking and we all die cus no fucking = no babies

if people are still desirable, then shut up and do what you must to get some of that. you can only laugh at the hormonally retarded/different once you yourself prove you aren't hormonally confused/different and actually attract people who you think you deserve.

Either that or you are probably in a city near a nuclear accident and you should probably just not mate at all and leave immediately- the people are deficient in more than just their gender probably.

And if this post isn't about you personally, then I guess ignore this

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chryskoru View Post
    if people become undesirable then we stop fucking and we all die cus no fucking = no babies
    Person A is more attractive than person B and C. Remove person A and person B is most attractive out of B and C.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chryskoru View Post
    Kinda what happened in the Mouse Utopia experiment... Again, it's very topical in this thread. Go look it up folks, then tell me we ain't living the nighmare right now. Only while there are other variables in play to be sure, ya can't deny my assertion that we are at peak Mouse Utopia/r-selection. What happens next? Don't know, but it can't be good .

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"One is not born a genius, one becomes a genius; and the feminine situation has up to the present rendered this becoming practically impossible."

"One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman."

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    "One is not born a genius, one becomes a genius; and the feminine situation has up to the present rendered this becoming practically impossible."

I never understood... how does one become a woman?
    Shame there's no instruction booklet that comes with boobs...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    I never understood... how does one become a woman?
    Shame there's no instruction booklet that comes with boobs...
    If there were an instruction manual for boobs, I'd read it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    link

tell them about the genome and primary differences in bodies of men and women
    Last edited by Sol; 02-10-2019 at 03:29 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    As any true and fully red blooded male with an IQ above 50 would .

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you saying all gay men are below 50 IQ? OR! are you saying that men with an IQ over 50 need instructions in regards to boobs?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Stuff like this makes Te sound retarded. Truly capable man reverse engineers boobs' properties.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's a quote from Simone de Beauvoir. I need to read her sometime. If one is to critique or intellectually attack a thing, ya gotta strike at the roots. Feminism owes much to that woman, and she was a lover of Sartre as well if memory serves. As a man who subscribes to much of existentialist philosophy's tenets (Kirkegaard is my man, my brother from another mother, etc.) this is just further reason why I should get off my ass and read her stuff. If I'm right you know a lot about that. Where would I start?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's a quote from Simone de Beauvoir. I need to read her sometime. If one is to critique or intellectually attack a thing, ya gotta strike at the roots. Feminism owes much to that woman, and she was a lover of Sartre as well if memory serves. As a man who subscribes to much of existentialist philosophy's tenets (Kirkegaard is my man, my brother from another mother, etc.) this is just further reason why I should get off my ass and read her stuff. If I'm right you know a lot about that. Where would I start?
    I think The Second Sex and The Ethics of Ambiguity are both brilliant. The Second Sex is naturally more relevant to this thread, and I probably prefer that the most, although The Ethics of Ambiguity covers her philosophical perspective more generally.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right on.

"A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Right on.

Shots fired. Though I would say that is not nor will ever be a "woman" in point of fact...

I mean, the only way you get a manjaw that manly is either by being an actual man or somehow surviving a rather severe steroid overdose at age 9 without modern medical tech. I pity the poor girl in the later case, for she almost certainly didn't consent to the experiment. That "thing" did I am most certain sadly...
    Last edited by End; 02-16-2019 at 06:47 AM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shots fired. Though I would say that is not nor will ever be a "woman" in point of fact...

I mean, the only way you get a manjaw that manly is either by being an actual man or somehow surviving a rather severe steroid overdose at age 9 without modern medical tech. I pity the poor girl in the later case, for she almost certainly didn't consent to the experiment. That "thing" did not I am most certain...
    Yes, the more convincing transgender looks come when one starts much younger, before the age of consent, as you say. Such abuse of children makes me deeply sad and I wish them all as good a life as possible. Power and fame seems to be a reward, but what an empty one it must be.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you explain what the intent behind your post was?
    Ah, we are on the same page! I wonder about your intent sometimes, too. Well I had only just come up with that picture for another post for you, and then I saw this thread with "masculine" and "women" in the topic - a coincidence since that is what I just wrote to you about. I skimmed through it, and my eye went right to your lower quote - so I reused the picture, because it was funny. (Funny because it was literal, while your statement was likely more esoteric).

Hope that helps.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Ah, we are on the same page! I wonder about your intent sometimes, too. Well I had only just come up with that picture for another post for you, and then I saw this thread with "masculine" and "women" in the topic - a coincidence since that is what I just wrote to you about. I skimmed through it, and my eye went right to your lower quote - so I reused the picture, because it was funny. (Funny because it was literal, while your statement was likely more esoteric).

Hope that helps.
    Not related to your post here but since I saw you I wanted to ask something. Did you realize that according to Filatova, at least, EII is called "The Psychologist" and IEE "The Initiator"? I found that interesting since I have seen you and others refer to IEE as the psychologist. I believe Strat and Meged both use the term "The Psychologist" for IEE. Not sure who started it.

The book also calls all NFs Humanists not just EII.

The book also says IEE have little respect for social norms and if you ask them to stand on their head or draw a crocodile they will do it. Is that true?

This is a description of the general appearance. Do you relate?

https://www.amazon.com/Understanding...sr=1-1-catcorr

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Ni2 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, there are a growing number of lesbians just like any sector of Lettuce Guacamole Tomato Bacon Quinoa, but even then these women only become masculine if they are on the dominant side. So I think the real problem is straight men "learning" that masculinity is problematic and insensitive + the increasingly fucked testosterone levels and sperm counts that definitely don't correlate with food and drinks being packaged in plastic...and then...taking selfies doing the monkey fear grimace in an MLP t-shirt with their new Avengers DVD they ordered from Amazon...and adapting political viewpoints from women to be the conformist nu-males they have turned into...
    human flesh tastes like pork

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prowthin View Post
    Sure, there are a growing number of lesbians just like any sector of Lettuce Guacamole Tomato Bacon Quinoa, but even then these women only become masculine if they are on the dominant side. So I think the real problem is straight men "learning" that masculinity is problematic and insensitive + the increasingly fucked testosterone levels and sperm counts that definitely don't correlate with food and drinks being packaged in plastic...and then...taking selfies doing the monkey fear grimace in an MLP t-shirt with their new Avengers DVD they ordered from Amazon...and adapting political viewpoints from women to be the conformist nu-males they have turned into...
    I see this sentiment a lot lately, in the airwaves.

I think it will blow over.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prowthin View Post
    ...taking selfies doing the monkey fear grimace in an MLP t-shirt with their new Avengers DVD they ordered from Amazon...and adapting political viewpoints from women to be the conformist nu-males they have turned into...
    This should be normal Alpha NT behaviour though, and Caregiver women shouldn't mind. Correct me if i'm wrong, and please dear Alpha NTs don't hunt me out of town for this suggestion.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    This should be normal Alpha NT behaviour though, and Caregiver women shouldn't mind. Correct me if i'm wrong, and please dear Alpha NTs don't hunt me out of town for this suggestion.
    I think that may often be true in the case of younger Alpha NT males.

TIM
    Ne/Ti
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    That's Delta NF Ti often has a "strict" or "unyielding" attitude that is uncharacteristic of "bean boys". Although I imagine that Ne subtypes are more likely to be like that. Maybe ideology and upbringing has a greater impact on that sort of thing, not necessarily type-related.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

False. You exactly need to lift to be able to get thicc.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

False. You exactly need to lift to be able to get thicc.

Active women <3

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Masculine women are....fine by me. Some can be quite attractive and sweet, especially the ones with strong thighs .There is no correct way to Exist or Be in this vast, indifferent, yet sublime, universe.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To born, or not to born: that is the question:
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The people will die if women not born children,
    Or will do it not good enough being not,
    Enough feminine but more masculine than should

Hamlet, Act III, Scene I

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lelelewomanwomanwoman View Post
    The social norms are pretty black and white now and there aren't very many attractive girly men, like I've seen like 1 or so in my entire life. Minus traps, but idk bout that. And the many gender movement has bad stigma attached.

In Austin powers international man of mystery, austin powers tackled an older woman and exclaimed, "this is a man, baby!".

I got to thinking that if Austin powers, who was from the past 1960s or so, was used to women who looked more feminine, and mistaken a woman in the modern era 1990s for a male in disguise. Are the women more manly looking now?
    Maybe, but as long as men keep being attracted to them I dont think it matters. Whats "feminine" anyway, 50 years ago they all wore long skirts, now wearing tight pants on a woman is allowed, maybe its more manly (because men traditionally wore pants) but its also sexy cuz u can see the outline of their ass. (And thats just jeans)
    Forget about the bikini and shit that just got invented 80 years ago. So yea, for the LSI women out there and stuff, theres just more freedom to wear what you want now, which is good, wear what you like. But women know what to do to attract men via appearance and that will never change so does it really matter what they wear? Fashion has always changed. Besides i guess some F men like more manly kind of women anyways (T).

Also it just had to do with that woman being old as fuck. Women have more testosterone when theyre older (and uglier), so yea...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I don't really see a problem with tight jeans on attractive female arses. I also think female cops are hot. Every female cop I've met seems LSE.

That said, there is something very sexy about women in those light, breezy dresses they tend to wear in the springtime.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Weird View Post
    Yeah, I don't really see a problem with tight jeans on attractive female arses. I also think female cops are hot. Every female cop I've met seems LSE.

That said, there is something very sexy about women in those light, breezy dresses they tend to wear in the springtime.
    LSE is a very male personality type. Both my mother and one of my sisters are LSE, and they basically operate as men.
    When a women gets that kind of personality type, there can be a huge mismatch between what she wants to do and what society expects her to do.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

androgyny is the new thang

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Nature is not subject to your morals.
    Nature is actually a primary source of morality. For example you are inclined not to kill other members of your species because this is not evolutionary. People that tended to kill other members of their species failed to reproduce and failed to thrive. I mean you can try to imagine nature as a state of chaos and war, a "who gives a shit anything goes" kind of thing but... nature is highly organized and it can be extremely punishing if you slip up. Nature is definitely something to fear. Modern people are insulated from these facts of course, they're just living in a fantasy land that man created ...while unconscious of the fact they're destroying themselves and the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by lelelewomanwomanwoman View Post
    The social norms are pretty black and white now and there aren't very many attractive girly men, like I've seen like 1 or so in my entire life. Minus traps, but idk bout that. And the many gender movement has bad stigma attached.

In Austin powers international man of mystery, austin powers tackled an older woman and exclaimed, "this is a man, baby!".

I got to thinking that if Austin powers, who was from the past 1960s or so, was used to women who looked more feminine, and mistaken a woman in the modern era 1990s for a male in disguise. Are the women more manly looking now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    androgyny is the new thang

When you have a social structure that is very top heavy and difficult to climb you get the feminization of males. What happens is males are selected sexually based on their status (from an evolutionary standpoint). So when they all are stacking up at the bottom... and no longer see a path to climbing in status, they may give in and become submissive, give up, stop striving, become bitchified, strive for social value in immutable attributes like appearance, etc.. When you have a society that is very objectifying of women and gives them a ton of attention based solely on appearances, it hyperinflates their status in one sense while simultaneously the males are (at least attempting to) sexually degrading / humiliating them... you get masculinization of women. The women band together and become hardened against the males, and also begin to see the men as inherently beneath them in status. And they only associate with males a sense of tyrannical dominance displays mixed with needy inferiority. So the women start to see themselves as men and act like men. The extreme expression of this is the trans movement which you see in the West now.

These are social problems (tilted heirarchy, objectification and degradation), alot of people say this is a good thing... It's a symptom of underlying problems. You could say it's the inevitable failing of modern society. That doesn't mean it's something you want to promote in the culture and smile about. You want people to be able to rise in status in society, and you don't want women being degraded and objectified.
    Last edited by cR4z3dr4T; 03-27-2019 at 03:02 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scholarlyhost View Post
    Nature is actually a primary source of morality. For example you are inclined not to kill other members of your species because this is not evolutionary. People that tended to kill other members of their species failed to reproduce and failed to thrive. I mean you can try to imagine nature as a state of chaos and war, a "who gives a shit anything goes" kind of thing but... nature is highly organized and it can be extremely punishing if you slip up. Nature is definitely something to fear. Modern people are insulated from these facts of course, they're just living in a fantasy land that man created ...while unconscious of the fact they're destroying themselves and the planet.

When you have a social structure that is very top heavy and difficult to climb you get the feminization of males. What happens is males are selected sexually based on their status (from an evolutionary standpoint). So when they all are stacking up at the bottom... and no longer see a path to climbing in status, they may give in and become submissive, give up, stop striving, become bitchified, strive for social value in immutable attributes like appearance, etc.. When you have a society that is very objectifying of women and gives them a ton of attention based solely on appearances, it hyperinflates their status in one sense while simultaneously the males are (at least attempting to) sexually degrading / humiliating them... you get masculinization of women. The women band together and become hardened against the males, and also begin to see the men as inherently beneath them in status. And they only associate with males a sense of tyrannical dominance displays mixed with needy inferiority. So the women start to see themselves as men and act like men. The extreme expression of this is the trans movement which you see in the West now.

These are social problems (tilted heirarchy, objectification and degradation), alot of people say this is a good thing... It's a symptom of underlying problems. You could say it's the inevitable failing of modern society. That doesn't mean it's something you want to promote in the culture and smile about. You want people to be able to rise in status in society, and you don't want women being degraded and objectified.
    Wow. a real 4w5 sx/sp....first one I seen in awhile.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen, your idea is fantastic. They really would be perfect for each other.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast