Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Caan View Post
Yeah, I think if we're talking about healthy types, Fi egos have the ingrained sensitivity to take in an emotional understanding of other people and have a lot more potential to form positive relations from this. Good Fi is awesome. And that in itself leads to a kind of charm and consideration of other people that becomes its own kind of ethic - something that Ti ego types can't really logic their way through.

To everyone else,
IMO anyway; I don't really get the hardcore Fi bashing as some kind of self-indulgent narcissistic mental process. In my experience anyway, if an Fi ego lashes out, it's usually because they feel hurt or victimized or something like that (whether it's even true or not which aligns with Jung's idea of paranoia and such), which is a far cry from selfishly following emotional whims and desires that just disregard other people. Maybe that applies more to weak Fi valuing types and unvalued Fi types.
But I just don't think that's specifically Fi cause some of the cruelest most self-indulgent people I've known in my life have been Fe egos anyway.
I think what is going on here is people online catch a glimpse of Fi processes that in real life would ottherwise be hidden from view as in internal. If these walls could talk sort of thing.