Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
Not saying you'd necessarily disagree with this point but borrowing your post here to jump off of and play devil's advocate:

Wouldn't a person who spends most of their mental focus on, and evaluates others with something like that, and bases their ego off of it, also typically be more likely to be more moral than average at the very least as well? I'm not saying morally perfect, but when you spend most of your time doing a thing, you tend to be better at it than not. The chances of failure are going to be lower when compared to the average person who doesn't use that skill.

And then to play devil's advocate in the other direction again, I want to point out that often times once a person thinks they're good at something to the point where it's second-nature, they start to become lazy with it. I pretty much think this logic applies to every lead function IE.
Fi is a specific kind of "moral" evaluation though. Specifically it's about how to treat other people in the context of the relationship you have with them. Ti's principles are also a big factor in evaluating morality, just as much as Fi is, one which Fi leads reject. So are Fi leads more likely to treat their close relations with respect, loyalty, devotion, etc.? That's more reasonable to say, but again a big part of it (Fi) is subjective.

I might add that the same thing applies to Ti: Ti egos aren't always more "logical", but they are still focused on logical structure.