Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
I hope you realize that the examples are identical, I just made it easier for you to understand.

You can only speak for yourself.

You sound retarded as hell, and it was tiring dumbing down the argument for you.
Please prove this claim of yours that you dumbed down the arguments. What is your most complex, not-at-all-dumbed down argument? Come show us.

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
Lol, you are funny. I saw your post before you edited it btw. It says a lot about you, like how you haven't really thought about this deeply and you just come up with random shit to support your argument.

The rate of increase in life expectancy if there is any to begin with, is so small that current humans will not experience it. You can't call that irrational.

Honestly, this is a boring discussion that is going nowhere. Every time I try to understand your views you prove to me how I'm just overestimating your knowledge and willingness to learn or find the truth.

I'm reading your mentor's book by the way. Karl Popper. This guy is so retarded. I have no idea how he became famous. Must be the family connections.
What do you dislike about Popper's book?

As for the bolded... yeah.