Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I suppose I could buy her as someone with strong and valued so EIE is a possibility even though I lean towards for her. However, I just cannot buy her as any logical type because most of the criticism for her seems to stem from her weak logic.
    Yes, but they aren't valid attacks on her logic. The majority are baseless. She cites facts, stats, and a big picture. She's outgoing. She provides directives. She's basically saying:"Hey you all, we should be going that way." She's big picture, but she's not basing her arguments on how people are feeling. She's basing arguments on stats and developments and innovations in tech and in society. She has an existentialist rallying cry vibe.

"Budgets are moral documents" in a firm tone is pretty fucking Gamma.

TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Yes, but they aren't valid attacks on her logic. The majority are baseless. She cites facts, stats, and a big picture. She's outgoing. She provides directives. She's basically saying:"Hey you all, we should be going that way." She's big picture, but she's not basing her arguments on how people are feeling. She's basing arguments on stats and developments and innovations in tech and in society. She has an existentialist rallying cry vibe.

"Budgets are moral documents" in a firm tone is pretty fucking Gamma.
    Nothing bolded is dependent on being a logical type at all. Even the things not bolded are not limited to logical types at all.