Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Threaded View

TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely ILE, it's interesting that everyone who gets it correct knows that the others know their Socionics for getting this correct.

For the record, ILE Ray Dalio wrote a book Principles: Life & Work decomposing everything wants to know about finance.
    https://www.principles.com/
    He also has a Causal-Deterministic "Big Picture" stream telling you how the economic machine works. I'm extremely impressed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0

I'm a Trump supporter who types him as a fellow Gamma quadra LIE but even I noticed after listening to ILE's Stephen Colbert, Ray Dalio, Richard Branson, Bill Maher, Richard Dawkins, Howard Stern, Conan O'Brien, Mark Cuban, Steven Crowder, AOC, etc. That Trump's style naturally matches his INTJ (edit: ILI) daughter Ivanka and ESFP (edit: SEE) son Don Jr., while excluding his LII son Eric. He isn't meshing with error-correction and observational feedback. It's a "trust the plan" type of deal instead of "Listen to the plan, imaginatively inject your self-image into the plan, observe possible damage and exceptions to self-image resulting from plan, give feedback" deal that would actually complete the Self-Reflection Loop by not only reflecting on the sequence of events but imagining alternative ways it could turn out.

All that is just to say that AOC and other ILE's have a time and a place in the LIE planning process but it's just the nature of our party system and political landscape that we have to character assassinate people fulfilling their natural roles as if it's a left versus right issue instead of a Quadra conflict and mental block internal to each side.
    Last edited by hatchback176; 10-24-2019 at 05:42 PM. Reason: I think in terms of MBTI, edits for Socionics type.