Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    to clarify why I chose EIE > other typings I received.
    I was wondering more specifically what your motivations were, but the fact that you have felt the urge to display your thoughts/decisions like this to others suggests Ti valuing, if not overtly Ti seeking (looking for a logical Ti base to process and bounce your own logic off of). I can believe EIE, anyway.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I was wondering more specifically what your motivations were, but the fact that you have felt the urge to display your thoughts/decisions like this to others suggests Ti valuing, if not overtly Ti seeking (looking for a logical Ti base to process and bounce your own logic off of). I can believe EIE, anyway.
    lel like you have much "logic".

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Ur just concerned I’ll call u ugry on Skype

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Ur just concerned I’ll call u ugry on Skype
    Will you two just fuck already? Christ.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    Will you two just fuck already? Christ.
    My tentacles and robotic penis are sitting here getting cold

The Neighborhood Witch Nocturne's Avatar
    TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another good point, didn't think of that. I've known EIEs to share their thoughts pretty often. Some are way more prone to it than me but it is a pattern.

Which reminds me: another point for the Ti section...

I don't think it's a coincidence I'm always going to the Ti dominants for help with type and such. I've been into Socionics for some time now and have always done that. (*Cough* @thehotelambush *cough* )

I've noted Te valuers to be a bit more independent in their search for information. As in, either researching the issue (which I do, but it's usually not what I'm looking for) or relying on their own experience.
    𝒯𝒶𝓊𝓇𝓊𝓈 ☼ | 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓇𝒾𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓃 ☾ | 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓅𝒾𝑜 ↑
    ~ 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 ~

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Another good point, didn't think of that. I've known EIEs to share their thoughts pretty often. Some are way more prone to it than me but it is a pattern.

Which reminds me: another point for the Ti section...

I don't think it's a coincidence I'm always going to the Ti dominants for help with type and such. I've been into Socionics for some time now and have always done that. (*Cough* @thehotelambush *cough* )

I've noted Te valuers to be a bit more independent in their search for information. As in, either researching the issue (which I do, but it's usually not what I'm looking for) or relying on their own experience.
    I liked your "Cat in Repose" avatar picture. It was both intriguing and suggested that you hold your own opinions. Dark on the outside, technicolor on the inside.

I can believe you are EIE. Compared to the other EIE's on the forum, you seem much, much more oriented towards logical thought; hence the Ti-valuing.*

My subjective impression is that you are someone to be reckoned with (which is why I can believe EIE. That impression first led me and my Ni to consider ESI as your type, but no.) I get that impression from EIE's sometimes, since LIE's and EIE's are very similar, but at the same time, very different. Sort of like opposing soldiers meeting for Sunday dinner during a truce on the field of battle. EIE's seem to me to bring a different but insightful perspective to the problem.

*Are you older and undualized or undergoing a crisis? Either of these things can, IMO, cause a person to become more like their duals.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-28-2019 at 05:55 PM.

The Neighborhood Witch Nocturne's Avatar
    TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    I like the way you tried to present your position in a clear way. It's not like the post was very convincing, but the intention was good. I don't know you but EIE seems to make sense. Rational Ni valuing ethic type is my guess.
    The purpose wasn't so much so to be convincing as to convince people I'm an EIE as much as to present my thought process I suppose. Yes some of my "values" are there but I left most of that to my questionnaire.
    𝒯𝒶𝓊𝓇𝓊𝓈 ☼ | 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓇𝒾𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓃 ☾ | 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓅𝒾𝑜 ↑
    ~ 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 ~