Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does this test work?

Creepy-

INFP

Intuitive- ethical introvert: LYRIC POETRIES
    IEI has the scattered, pensive or dreamy view at times it is noticeable emotional luster in the eyes. Eyes are very expressive, is studied collocutor. But this attentive view IEI does not seem importunate or shrill. The expression of a certain estrangement softens it.

Smile is natural, but somewhat acted unsure, shy. It seems affectionate, at the same time restrained. The mimicry of face is variable, is expressive, frequently face has melancholy expression. In the contact the collocutors usually are located to itself affable smile.

The motions, as a rule, soft, smooth, languid or lazy, which on the whole creates the impression of complaisance, weak will. Gestures are elegant, lungs, only theatrical.

Gait is important-looking or is rapid, but is light, is flattened flatten. Behavior IEI is nedemonstrativnoye, is modest, frequently timid or shy. There can be the unexpected drops in the mood and then behavior is unpredictable, even extravagant. Speech usually is quiet, is insinuating, frequently is emotional, intonation affectionate.

IDEALIST

Intuitive subtype appears by the calm, tactful, sluggish, uncertain of itself person. It seems torn from the reality, inert and little fitted out to the life. But this impression is erroneous, since it possesses the excellent intuition, which helps to it to establish useful connections and to find support in men of weight. It acts on those surrounding uspokaivayushche and rasslablyayushche. It is outwardly serene, but in the soul it is sentimental and inclined it takes a long time to survive its confusions. Mimicry is somewhat monotonous, frequently are expressed light surprise or complete interest by collocutor. View dreamy, slightly stressed, with the luster. It is frequently sad, attentive or only ironic. Speech measured off, smooth, intimate- sincere. On face almost constantly is present polite, locating to the confidence poluulybka(?). The gestures are modest, are timid, nedemonstrativnye. The gait is slow, is smooth.

DIPLOMAT

Ethical subtype produces the impression of soft, charming and emotional person. It usually appears voodushevlennym and optimistic. It possesses a good feeling of humor. About its problems and failures it can tell with the smile. It is ironic, sly, not predicted and inconsistent in the behavior and the conversation. Creating original contrasts, it can unexpectedly prick and so rapidly embrace, kiss. Artistichen, obayatelen, are natural in the contact, now and then even with the nuance of familiarity and unceremoniousness. It knows how to draw together distance. It is courteous, amiable and thoughtful. At times it is simply fascinating, is so great of its skill pleasing and of locating to itself people. It knows how to persuade. It presents requests in such form, which to it is difficult to refuse. Motions are elegant, even theatrical. The gait is graceful, is rapid. The speech is emotional, is rich in nuances, sometimes melodious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote:

INFP

Intuitive- ethical introvert: LYRIC POETRIES
    IEI has the scattered, pensive or dreamy view at times it is noticeable emotional luster in the eyes. Eyes are very expressive, is studied collocutor. But this attentive view IEI does not seem importunate or shrill. The expression of a certain estrangement softens it.

Smile is natural, but somewhat acted unsure, shy. It seems affectionate, at the same time restrained. The mimicry of face is variable, is expressive, frequently face has melancholy expression. In the contact the collocutors usually are located to itself affable smile.

The motions, as a rule, soft, smooth, languid or lazy, which on the whole creates the impression of complaisance, weak will. Gestures are elegant, lungs, only theatrical.

Gait is important-looking or is rapid, but is light, is flattened flatten. Behavior IEI is nedemonstrativnoye, is modest, frequently timid or shy. There can be the unexpected drops in the mood and then behavior is unpredictable, even extravagant. Speech usually is quiet, is insinuating, frequently is emotional, intonation affectionate.

IDEALIST

Intuitive subtype appears by the calm, tactful, sluggish, uncertain of itself person. It seems torn from the reality, inert and little fitted out to the life. But this impression is erroneous, since it possesses the excellent intuition, which helps to it to establish useful connections and to find support in men of weight. It acts on those surrounding uspokaivayushche and rasslablyayushche. It is outwardly serene, but in the soul it is sentimental and inclined it takes a long time to survive its confusions. Mimicry is somewhat monotonous, frequently are expressed light surprise or complete interest by collocutor. View dreamy, slightly stressed, with the luster. It is frequently sad, attentive or only ironic. Speech measured off, smooth, intimate- sincere. On face almost constantly is present polite, locating to the confidence poluulybka(?). The gestures are modest, are timid, nedemonstrativnye. The gait is slow, is smooth.

DIPLOMAT

Ethical subtype produces the impression of soft, charming and emotional person. It usually appears voodushevlennym and optimistic. It possesses a good feeling of humor. About its problems and failures it can tell with the smile. It is ironic, sly, not predicted and inconsistent in the behavior and the conversation. Creating original contrasts, it can unexpectedly prick and so rapidly embrace, kiss. Artistichen, obayatelen, are natural in the contact, now and then even with the nuance of familiarity and unceremoniousness. It knows how to draw together distance. It is courteous, amiable and thoughtful. At times it is simply fascinating, is so great of its skill pleasing and of locating to itself people. It knows how to persuade. It presents requests in such form, which to it is difficult to refuse. Motions are elegant, even theatrical. The gait is graceful, is rapid. The speech is emotional, is rich in nuances, sometimes melodious.
    This is the same one I've seen before.... I do however lean more towards the Idealist I THINK(I feel pretty positive of it at the moment).... I'm not sure though, I'll have to think more about. it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, it is possible that you can be balanced between two subtypes, so that you don't strictly fit into one of them.

Harry Bottom: Since you have looked at the subtype descriptions for your type and still feel quite balanced between the two, the test seems to be giving you an accurate result.

I think I just need to add a little bit to the test regarding the subtypes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBottom
    I don't think people really have to have a defined subtype.... maybe I'm wrong
    You're not wrong.

I'm INTj with intuitive subtype, but you can get INTjs with a logical subtype or INTjs with a balance between the logical and intuitive subtypes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not wrong.

I'm INTj with intuitive subtype, but you can get INTjs with a logical subtype or INTjs with a balance between the logical and intuitive subtypes.
    Ok, sweet. In that case, I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm split(though I still lean a little more towards the idealist).

Congratulations on the working test, Hugo.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBottom
    You're not wrong.

Ok, sweet. In that case, I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm split(though I still lean a little more towards the idealist).

Congratulations on the working test, Hugo.
    When I said people have distinctive subtypes, I didn't mean you have to be extreme to one side or the other. I believe people are born within a certain subtype, which would explain the diffrences between them. That subtype that you're born within may be in the middle of the road. Just my thoughts. As for INFp, I think an example of an intuitive subtype would be someone like Derek Jeter and an ethical subtype would be someone like Tiger Woods.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This test has gotten way more accurate, I can actually almost understand it ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but cause of my depression and stress, I am not cabable of takeing the test accurately. Right now, I got ESFP,ENTJ and INTP.
    Semiotical process

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12