Quote Originally Posted by heath
Quote Originally Posted by aurora_faerie
Plus, she should have had more decency than to have loud sex while her roommate was in the room (who was obviously bothered by it).

we tired....>_>....turned the t.v. up (which she said she appreciated) but obviously it wasn't loud enough...

as soon as she said something i got all embarassed about it. mainly because she said after her boyfriend caught us...he walked in the house while she was at work to get his phone....aaaanddd....

so she comes home and just says, "HEY HAHA I HEARD *guy* CAUGHT YOU GUYS LOLOL" "LOL I HEAR YOU GUYS ALL THE TIME OMFG WTF LOL YOU ARE TOO LOUD GEEZ"

So first, I was embarrassed that she just flat out said it, then, I felt bad, but wasn't sure if I should because she laughs in the middle of her yelling so I get all confused.

>_<

Sorry...ramble...
psh, she probably said that stuff out of boredom. She's been listening and hearing the same groans and moans for the last whatever. You need to tell your man to slap your ass and call you bad names more often. She wants adventure in your sex life-- trust me, she needs a good story to tell all her friends.