Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 201 to 240 of 245

Thread: ESTp or ESTj?

  1. #201
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    If i was narcissistic i would put on a show like you, narcissist usually need admiration from outside and won't stand so firm with their principles against public opinion.
    What you are seeing here is my 1 sx/so a passionate Moralistic streak and the refusal to conform to peer pressure when it goes against my values.

    You are still acting like this was name calling it's not.
    I am a lot into psychology, have met several Cluster-b personalitys in my life and study the subject.
    I've diven into those topics for years so it's not a "your mother is a whore"-thing it's more a "energy does not simply disappear, it get's transformed into other kinds of energy"-thing

    And yes, it is my opinion that sociopaths with all their co-morbidities like histrionic, narcissistic or borderline personality would improve the world by simply disappearing.

    I don't see why you are moralising, i mean you could attack my statement with arguments instead of just crying wolf "oh no i'm a horrible person and he says without horrible persons the world would be better"
    Yes i do think so, and that's nothing to be ashamed of, it's controversial yes, i am very aware of this, but i have faced a lot of these people, and all they do is spread suffering and pain for everybody around them, so yes, it's still my opinion and i don't see why i should be ashamed of it.
    Guess I'm sweet but psycho then?
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  2. #202

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    TIM
    LIE
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Guess I'm sweet but psycho then?
    I can live with that.

  3. #203
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    I can live with that.
    Maybe it's my 3 sx/so talking LOL.
    Just want to clear it up though, I am NOT a dangerous person. I just like teasing people hehe.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  4. #204
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    It's idiotical
    What life experiences did you get your piece of shit spelling and vocabulary abilities from?

  5. #205
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    What life experiences did you get your piece of shit spelling and vocabulary abilities from?
    His teacher was probably cluster B lol
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  6. #206
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL

  7. #207
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    LOL
    Or maybe we're all cluster b apart from our Lord and Saviour Itsme hehe
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  8. #208
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That sounds about right ...

  9. #209
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    That sounds about right ...
    It does, we're just so disgusting and immoral and the world would be better without us. LOL hahahaah.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  10. #210
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who are you?

  11. #211
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Who are you?
    ur mom
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  12. #212
    Impermanence para's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Preemptive cycle
    Posts
    924
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE. Se HA.
    When the heavens above did not exist,
    And earth beneath had not come into being —
    There was Apsû, the first in order, their begetter,
    And demiurge Tia-mat, who gave birth to them all;
    They had mingled their waters together
    Before meadow-land had coalesced and reed-bed was to he found —
    When not one of the gods had been formed
    Or had come into being, when no destinies had been decreed,
    The gods were created within them:

  13. #213

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    445
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Or maybe we're all cluster b apart from our Lord and Saviour Itsme hehe
    I actually think maybe 2-3 out of the couple hundred that visit are cluster B for real.

    For now going off this thread I type you IEE.

  14. #214
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,317
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Qtig does not even get to the pre-qualification phase for consideration of SLE because she is too girly, withdrawn, and low energy (don't believe me, watch tig's video). No SLE-Ti would put those bunny ears on their picture/avatar. Furthermore, Sky from Blue Ink, Coral from Real World, Camilla Poindexter and many other female SLEs all come across as ass-whippers. When I am sure that any of those women would beat Qtig up in a fight with one hand tied behind their backs, then I don't even have to reach consideration of SLE because there is no possible way the person can be SLE. For me to even consider somebody SLE, they have to be able to at least hold their own against Sky, Coral or Camilla in a fight, and this Qtig cannot do....watch Qtip's video, any one of those women would toss her around like a ragdoll. [Keep in mind that Qtig's 3w4 ego identifies with what it perceives as the rarer, more assertive types (triple assertive & SLE-Ti)....it's like recurring They show up as 9s or 3s and then after they spend some time on the forum they become triple expansive/assertive styles with sx/so 8w7 as the primary and either SLE or LIE for their socionics type. SLE/LIE 837 sx/so is now like the lamborghini of typology where people just want to be seen driving around in it. lol ]

    Qtig is more like a Katie Hopkins or Tiffany Pollard. That's a much better fit. They just do a lot of compensatory posturing but they couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Though, they swear up and down they can.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 04-18-2019 at 04:47 PM.

  15. #215
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    ur mom
    Who are you?

  16. #216
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,614
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Qtig does not even get to the pre-qualification phase for consideration of SLE because she is too girly, withdrawn, and low energy. No SLE-Ti would put those bunny ears on their picture/avatar. Furthermore, Sky from Blue Ink, Coral from Real World, Camilla Poindexter and many other female SLEs all come across as ass-whippers. When I can picture any of those women beating Qtig up in a fight with one hand tied behind their backs, then I don't even have to reach consideration of SLE because there is no possible way the person can be SLE. For me to even consider somebody SLE, they have to be able to at least hold their own against Sky, Coral or Camilla in a fight, and this Qtig cannot do....watch Qtip's video, any one of those women would toss her around like a ragdoll. [Keep in mind that Qtig's 3w4 ego identifies with what it perceives as the rarer, more assertive types (triple assertive & SLE-Ti)....it's like recurring They show up as 9s or 3s and then after they spend some time on the forum they become triple expansive/assertive styles with sx/so 8w7 as the primary and either SLE or LIE for their socionics type. SLE/LIE 837 sx/so is now like the lamborghini of typology where people just want to be seen driving around in it. lol ]

    Qtig is more like a Katie Hopkins or Tiffany Pollard. That's a much better fit. They just do a lot of compensatory posturing but they couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Though, they swear up and down they can.
    An SLE hardly says “I love you.” Where an LSE does.
    An LSE hardly gives you encouragement “you got this; you can do it.” Where an SLE does
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  17. #217
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Qtig does not even get to the pre-qualification phase for consideration of SLE because she is too girly, withdrawn, and low energy (don't believe me, watch tig's video). No SLE-Ti would put those bunny ears on their picture/avatar. Furthermore, Sky from Blue Ink, Coral from Real World, Camilla Poindexter and many other female SLEs all come across as ass-whippers. When I can picture any of those women beating Qtig up in a fight with one hand tied behind their backs, then I don't even have to reach consideration of SLE because there is no possible way the person can be SLE. For me to even consider somebody SLE, they have to be able to at least hold their own against Sky, Coral or Camilla in a fight, and this Qtig cannot do....watch Qtip's video, any one of those women would toss her around like a ragdoll. [Keep in mind that Qtig's 3w4 ego identifies with what it perceives as the rarer, more assertive types (triple assertive & SLE-Ti)....it's like recurring They show up as 9s or 3s and then after they spend some time on the forum they become triple expansive/assertive styles with sx/so 8w7 as the primary and either SLE or LIE for their socionics type. SLE/LIE 837 sx/so is now like the lamborghini of typology where people just want to be seen driving around in it. lol ]

    Qtig is more like a Katie Hopkins or Tiffany Pollard. That's a much better fit. They just do a lot of compensatory posturing but they couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Though, they swear up and down they can.
    Firstly, I never claimed to be able to fight those people. Seems a bit classless and undignified to me. Also, I don't give a shit about how "rare" the type is that I am. But of course, you probably won't respond to this because you yourself are a pussy ass bitch. Grow a set of balls.
    Pretty sure Katie Hopkins, an absolute iconic queen, is an SEE (at least according to WSS). I'm also claiming 378 not 837. I've always claimed that tritype because that is my type and there is no debate about it. Also, I am Se valuing, not Si. I don't give a fuck about comfort whatsoever. So, at least limit yourself to beta/gamma quadra.
    Now, it's funny that you claim to be SLE 8w7 AND claim that everyone else wants to be that. Sounds like narcissism, and therefore illogical. We can as such conclude that you sir are using socionics to validate yourself and put others down (maybe due to lack of self love?). Move on.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  18. #218

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    445
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    An SLE hardly says “I love you.” Where an LSE does.
    An LSE hardly gives you encouragement “you got this; you can do it.” Where an SLE does
    Probably because they are uncertain about love, uncertain about how they really feel, and uncertain it will be reciprocated. Afraid of saying to much, treachery is all over the place. Love is a forever thing to them and having low Ni (where are we going, where have we been?) plays its part. This is a little unspoken factor of low 1D Fi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    An SLE hardly says “I love you.” Where an LSE does.
    An LSE hardly gives you encouragement “you got this; you can do it.” Where an SLE does
    An LSE isn't watching the unfolding interpersonal dynamics in real time (Fi-Fe) and rarely clues into the underlying motivations (Ne) in a way that could make a real moment by moment impact of the force created by words of encouragement. They think a Te result, or a Si motivation, or a Ne future opportunity drives the moment for people and simple encouragement (Fe) will not be sufficient to create the inner impetuous within the individual. For a LSE, if they have to give a word of encouragement like that is almost a failure, when in actuality they (they think they) should just shoulder the burden themselves as a despondent inoculator is probably going to be an ineffectual, or even incompetent one in their eyes.

  19. #219
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You have good psychology @qtr.

  20. #220
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Now, it's funny that you claim to be SLE 8w7 AND claim that everyone else wants to be that. Sounds like narcissism, and therefore illogical. We can as such conclude that you sir are using socionics to validate yourself and put others down (maybe due to lack of self love?). Move on.
    He does not have an 8 bone in his body. You yourself are more 8 than him.

  21. #221

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    445
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Firstly, I never claimed to be able to fight those people. Seems a bit classless and undignified to me. Also, I don't give a shit about how "rare" the type is that I am. But of course, you probably won't respond to this because you yourself are a pussy ass bitch. Grow a set of balls.
    Pretty sure Katie Hopkins, an absolute iconic queen, is an SEE (at least according to WSS). I'm also claiming 378 not 837. I've always claimed that tritype because that is my type and there is no debate about it. Also, I am Se valuing, not Si. I don't give a fuck about comfort whatsoever. So, at least limit yourself to beta/gamma quadra.
    Now, it's funny that you claim to be SLE 8w7 AND claim that everyone else wants to be that. Sounds like narcissism, and therefore illogical. We can as such conclude that you sir are using socionics to validate yourself and put others down (maybe due to lack of self love?). Move on.
    What kind of Se things you do? That's a better question to ask yourself.
    \
    k4 is k4. Annoying, but come back to his thread posts at a later time and say to yourself, oh, okay maybe he has a point and maybe I am assuming his whole tone of voice. Maybe he said it all with a smile and maybe I have this wrong idea about SLE , because I project Donald Trump at all times when I think a SLE talks.

  22. #222
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    What kind of Se things you do? That's a better question to ask yourself.
    \
    k4 is k4. Annoying, but come back to his thread posts at a later time and say to yourself, oh, okay maybe he has a point and maybe I am assuming his whole tone of voice. Maybe he said it all with a smile and maybe I have this wrong idea about SLE , because I project Donald Trump at all times when I think a SLE talks.
    Well I mean one watch of my videos shows how much I need and want power
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  23. #223
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    He does not have an 8 bone in his body. You yourself are more 8 than him.
    It's funny really, he seems far much more 1 than 8
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  24. #224
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,614
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    What kind of Se things you do? That's a better question to ask yourself.
    \
    k4 is k4. Annoying, but come back to his thread posts at a later time and say to yourself, oh, okay maybe he has a point and maybe I am assuming his whole tone of voice. Maybe he said it all with a smile and maybe I have this wrong idea about SLE , because I project Donald Trump at all times when I think a SLE talks.
    Someone cursing and insulting you is not Se
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  25. #225
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    It's funny really, he seems far much more 1 than 8
    Yeah, i think he is something like 6w7 6-1-4 . Wonder why he goes around thinking himself an 8w7..

  26. #226
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,614
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Probably because they are uncertain about love, uncertain about how they really feel, and uncertain it will be reciprocated. Afraid of saying to much, treachery is all over the place. Love is a forever thing to them and having low Ni (where are we going, where have we been?) plays its part. This is a little unspoken factor of low 1D Fi.



    An LSE isn't watching the unfolding interpersonal dynamics in real time (Fi-Fe) and rarely clues into the underlying motivations (Ne) in a way that could make a real moment by moment impact of the force created by words of encouragement. They think a Te result, or a Si motivation, or a Ne future opportunity drives the moment for people and simple encouragement (Fe) will not be sufficient to create the inner impetuous within the individual. For a LSE, if they have to give a word of encouragement like that is almost a failure, when in actuality they (they think they) should just shoulder the burden themselves as a despondent inoculator is probably going to be an ineffectual, or even incompetent one in their eyes.
    Yes, but doesn’t ESTJ have 1D Fi too in that they are bad with relationships and sometimes not aware of their feelings? I think that SLE are unsure of their feelings. LSE can be very sure of who they want for a relationship and their own feelings towards said person. To be clear LSE are bad with relationships because they say some of the cusp things in an unfiltered way and also to drive their fruition home with their interlocutor. “I’m right no matter what; do as I say.”
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  27. #227
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Yeah, i think he is something like 6w7 6-1-4 . Wonder why he goes around thinking himself an 8w7..
    I’d somewhat agree. I think 1 more because he seems to have this unhealthy 1 attitude of “I can do no wrong”. I think my tritype should be obvious on the grounds that 3,7 and 8 are the only types that fit me
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  28. #228
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I’d somewhat agree. I think 1 more because he seems to have this unhealthy 1 attitude of “I can do no wrong”. I think my tritype should be obvious on the grounds that 3,7 and 8 are the only types that fit me
    You do seem an straight shooter..

  29. #229

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    445
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Well I mean one watch of my videos shows how much I need and want power

    Se just have it, they don't need it or want it. Its just there. Its perceptual awareness of objects at all time for the most part (being a base function).

  30. #230
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    You do seem an straight shooter..
    Ahah well I mean I think most people don’t like it when I willingly admit that I am prepared to lie and cheat my way to the top. I do want to be the best, I do want success and I am very ambitious. I’m just unapologetic about my ambitions which some people here are obviously threatened by.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  31. #231
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Se just have it, they don't need it or want it. Its just there. Its perceptual awareness of objects at all time for the most part (being a base function).
    And that is why I am also willing to see arguments for Se HA. I do not have an Si bone in my body, so therefore I have ruled out alpha and delta completely. We need to start cutting shit out, and I have done so by doing that. I will therefore not accept typings that are in those quadras because I don’t want to let the shit back in.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  32. #232
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,614
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Well I mean one watch of my videos shows how much I need and want power
    I watch your video and see Fe. I watch you here with people and I see Fe. You go to extremes so fast
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  33. #233
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I watch your video and see Fe. I watch you here with people and I see Fe. You go to extremes so fast
    So EIE then
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  34. #234

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    445
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Yes, but doesn’t ESTJ have 1D Fi too in that they are bad with relationships and sometimes not aware of their feelings? I think that SLE are unsure of their feelings. LSE can be very sure of who they want for a relationship and their own feelings towards said person. To be clear LSE are bad with relationships because they say some of the cusp things in an unfiltered way and also to drive their fruition home with their interlocutor. “I’m right no matter what; do as I say.”
    Yup bossy Te. Its not so cut and dry, but I get it.

    Anyway,

    LSE, their suggestive is Fi, so its not really a wonder they would be okay exploring that.

    I'm trying to say that SLE Fi is totally unformed, its embryonic. They are very primitive in their approaches, its very innocent-like (same with LSE). This is the reason its said SLE will straight up ask to clear the air "hey, do you love me, or what?". They don't look at the context in the same way a Fi type, or any ethical, or any Fi quadra type, or anyone who doesn't have shit Fi would.

    They don't think to themselves, she is with me for years and we have these kids together, and I visit her family and therefore she must love me. Because this type of thinking is a type of Fi awareness.

    They need proofs, they need to see something tangible (think object sensing again). Object sensing kind of turns everything into an object, including feelings. And Object sensing is static, it doesn't change unless there is change- objects at rest, stay at rest, objects in motion, stay in motion, unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. This is why a SLE doesn't say I love you, its because if they do, then that love is an object and it doesn't need to change because objects don't change unless some force did so. This is also why it takes some time to make that object I love you into a thing in the first place because, it took forces to get that object into that state. This explains some of what occurs in the push pull nature of the dualizing here.

  35. #235
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,614
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    So EIE then
    Sure. If you want. You don’t need validation... your relationships will prove what works and what doesn’t. Intertype relationship is very natural process. You will feel with whom you conflict with and not.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  36. #236

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    445
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    And that is why I am also willing to see arguments for Se HA. I do not have an Si bone in my body, so therefore I have ruled out alpha and delta completely. We need to start cutting shit out, and I hve done so by doing that. I will therefore not accept typings that are in those quadras because I don’t want to let the shit back in.
    Okay.


    Not much more to say..

  37. #237

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Hey guys, so I'm debating whether I'm ESTp or ESTj. Here's some stuff about me:

    - I'm pretty blunt and I tell it as it is
    - My friends have said they admire how I do not let anyone walk all over me
    - I hate incompetency
    - I can be quite tactical and strategic- I enjoy chess for this reason
    - I am very realistic (NF types sometimes interpret this as pessimism)
    - I don't like people who can't take a joke
    - I like being controversial
    - At times I am guilty of "black and white thinking"
    - I have always been popular at school - I'm the queen bee/ the Regina George.
    - My IxFx family members have referred to me as "nasty" and "horrible"
    - I am often the first to take action in a situation, I'm not one to sit around and moan if I have made no attempt to solve the issue
    - I don't like sports
    - I am a natural leader, I am able to organise people and be like "you do this, you do that"
    - I have been labelled by people as "narcissistic", "histrionic" and "sociopathic"
    - I'm either enneagram 3 or 8, and my tritype is definitely 378: The Mover and Shaker
    - Ideally, I'd like to go into a career in journalism - preferably online
    - I am really assertive, quite confident and dominant in social situations. I have no issue approaching people and talking to them.
    - I will break rules to get what I want
    - I often don't really know and understand how I'm feeling

    If you need any more info, just ask
    Sounds SLE, and I'm an SLE-Ti 8w7 (873) sx/sp. The difference is that I do like sports. I used to play sports, and I was actually quite popular in school back in the day.

    I am guilty of black-and-white thinking, and that is due to 2D subdued Ne. I am also a realistic cynical bastard who just tell the world how it is. I would also like to note that you sounds like an Fi PoLR to me based on flame war above, and you do sound Fi PoLR when being accused by your ethical family members. I have accused of being selfish, narcissistic, sociopathic, and what not. It pisses me off since I don't think I do anything wrong. And just because you have a nerdy vibe doesn't mean that you aren't a SLE. Because of the internet, I could read more about things to develop my Ni. Hey, Winston Churchill is an SLE and he is quite intellectual.

  38. #238

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,590
    Mentioned
    955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Sounds SLE
    when you know the theory and predisposed to think some type as own you may play it
    but when you see someone's nonverbal - the correct type is seen better

    IEI is the most probable. it's for sure Fe type

    > Winston Churchill is an SLE

    EIE
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  39. #239

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    when you know the theory and predisposed to think some type as own you may play it
    but when you see someone's nonverbal - the correct type is seen better

    IEI is the most probable. it's for sure Fe type

    > Winston Churchill is an SLE

    EIE
    I don't see how she is a IEI. IEI are also high D subdued Fi types meaning IEI is strong in Fi but doesn't like it. Based on her arguments, she seem more like a R4 than a R8. She seem to be weak on Fi and she also doesn't like being moralized.

    I think Winston Churchill is an SLE but with a Ti subtype. He is all about not backing down in a fight and being victorious. Sounds like F1 to me.

    If you don't think Churchill is an SLE, I could give you another example of an intellectual SLE. George S. Patton. Though he is not a scholarly type, he developed his Ni through his reading of history and philosophy. Naturally, SLE are weak in Ni (given that we are 1D Ni type) but we are somehow drawn to Ni things, which is why SLE are Ni suggestive.

    Either ways, she sound like someone from my quadra. I'm open to EIE since EIE are R7 but SLE is my first choice.

  40. #240
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Gamma Gang Gang
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    when you know the theory and predisposed to think some type as own you may play it
    but when you see someone's nonverbal - the correct type is seen better

    IEI is the most probable. it's for sure Fe type

    > Winston Churchill is an SLE

    EIE
    You haven't yet actually given a logical argument as to why you think IEI. You just state it without backing it up. Unfortunately, that isn't how that works - try again.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    Gamma gang gang
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •