Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Yeah, no. We are already suffering under an especially objectionable one. Pope Commie the Marx Idolater currently rots upon what ought to be the most holy throne. Such is our punishment IMO. It is, after all, the fault of the laity that things got this damned bad. It will be up to us to fix it as a result as well.

I think we will, but it'll take quite a lot of effort. Oh well, nothing us Gamma types ain't prepared for. Low time preference is kinda our thing, at least from the end...
    Perhaps you would enjoy going back to simpler times, like the holy inquisition? As long as you are sure you would not be labeled a heretic yourself it just might suit you.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Perhaps you would enjoy going back to simpler times, like the holy inquisition? As long as you are sure you would not be labeled a heretic yourself it just might suit you.
    Far as I'm concerned Torquemada dindu nuffin wrong. The Church is indeed in need of a good old fashioned Inquisition to purge itself of the pedos and heretics currently infesting its highest offices. It must be focused internally of course. As the lord himself said, pull out the plank in your own eye before complaining of the mote within the other's eye so to speak.

I have always seen myself as a good candidate for the Inquisition as well. I'd be merciful enough, but heresy is heresy. Got far too many people worshiping celebrities and pop culture characters instead of actual "gods" (let alone the one true God) as our ancestors understood the term. At least the pagans had something deeper than such passing fads and shallow personalities! If only I could face a horde of true believers in Satan or the Norse Pantheon, of heathens and heretics that I could at least understand! Instead, I face a tide of worshipers of Intersectional Social Justice in one form or another. Gotta say, I feel utterly robbed. Why is my ultimate foe so... pathetic?
    Last edited by End; 03-11-2019 at 04:59 AM.