Hybrid View

TIM
    SeFi 485
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Volcana, I don't know who those people are, but their pictures are irrelevant.

Samson, your post is all "blah-blah-sexy-sexy-sex" and basically a wad of the main misconception I was addressing in my initial post.
    Ah, now this is a good argument.
    (And on the subject of moronic and shallow, I read the story of Samson the other day, and those words describe him well. )
    Wow. I've never had anyone respond so rudely when they didn't even know me. You don't have to agree with my opinion, or Samson's, but I feel for you if this is how you react to a disagreement with strangers.

I wish you the best on your typing journey and your other endeavors.
    This forum is a haven for art, archetypes, typology and more! Join the tribe.
    ----> ARCHETRIBE.COM <----

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Volcana View Post
    (And on the subject of moronic and shallow, I read the story of Samson the other day, and those words describe him well. )
    You don't have to agree with my opinion, or Samson's, but I feel for you if this is how you react to a disagreement with strangers.
    I wasn't calling your husband moronic or shallow. That was in reference to the Biblical Samson from the book of Judges, the one squark mentioned in her post.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Enneagram isn't about weaknesses. I don't know where you get that from.
    I quoted and linked it in the opening post.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Naranjo links the unhealthy manifestations of type with pathologies. This is not the same as "Enneagram is about weakness."

TIM
    SeFi 485
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't calling your husband moronic or shallow. That was in reference to the Biblical Samson from the book of Judges, the one squark mentioned in her post.

Alright. I saw you apologized in the other thread; I hadn't seen that until after I had posted my comment. It's all good
    This forum is a haven for art, archetypes, typology and more! Join the tribe.
    ----> ARCHETRIBE.COM <----