Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    That's not what I said. "They downplay sex." I said they prefer subtle ways of communicating that, instead of the more blatant and in your face descriptions.
    But communicate they do - and putting the emphasis on friendships instead is taking away the vital aspect of this instinct

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    But communicate they do - and putting the emphasis on friendships instead is taking away the vital aspect of this instinct
    Ok I was just clearing up what looked like a misunderstanding.

DA's instinct stacking is upto her, I don't know her well enough yet to comment.

And I don't think "friendships" are necessarily "not SX first either" as I provided the example with my friend.

But communicate they do
    Indeed, that is exactly what I think is missed by people online at least, when they suppose that anybody who isn't talking about SX perhaps in this way, as an example...must not be talking about SX. It's a language thing, it's in the body language, the eyes, I don't know how to describe it. It's sexual, but it's not going to be in your face sexual.

So to reiterate, I never said:
    1) They downplay sex.
    nor
    2) Sex is dirty thing and things should be cleansed of it, lol.

I would appreciate you not twisting things and making it look like something it is not, that is all.
    Last edited by VenusRose; 01-17-2019 at 02:33 AM.