Hybrid View

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    There is something elusive in finding someone I can be close to. It's not about "the one" though. The nice thing about it being best-friendship and not romance is that I can get away with having two or three if I can find them.
    I do want the lifelong friend. Always have. But who wouldn't?
    The thing with SX I think, even with friendships, is that there is this intense desire to find (well at least one ) individual you can be completely and totally close to. There might be feelings of jealousy and such, related to that. In that sense it comes across as more of a "one-on-one" or "the one" focus.

The thing about social standing is that when I accidentally end up with it I'm not sure what to do with it. 'Cause I feel I'm supposed to do something with my new social power. But then I'm like, "Okay, everyone should throw their shoelaces on a pile and grab a new set." and nobody listens to me and my social standing drops again and I realize if I try to have a social affect, I won't. So I just try to ignore that and it fluxuates on its own as it is meant to do. Fame is fickle or something like that.
    Ah, ok. Do you relate at all to "Afraid of losing your place in the community" or wanting to contribute and "belong" so to speak, whether it be with a group or communities, etc. ?
    Last edited by VenusRose; 01-16-2019 at 11:45 PM.