Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dominant

The brightest, most vivid subtype -- within the limits of type, and in general.

Most similar of all to his type's description. Nuance:
    the Dominant introvert is more extraverted
    (especially not in a socionics understanding, but in Eysenck’s understanding, i.e. lively, sociable, and outgoing), but still displays pronounced characteristic features of his type. If the normal introvert, upon getting tired of communicating, will just go "hide in a corner", the Dominant will drive everyone away and still be grumbling loudly, saying, "Everyone keeps walking around here!" ---> I'm not aware of this but this is a little the case in discord group I am. Sometime I feel like it's in the negative form as I take too much place and I imagine ppl being better without me

He is the most realized, especially in the socio-cultural sphere; I think that most famous people, i.e. well-known actors, writers, politicians, etc. fall into the Dominant subtype.
    In a group he is also the most (bright, strong, intelligent -- depending on the base type). The logical is "the most intelligent", the ethical is the most excitable -- possible, but I don't have sufficient recoil on myself for seeing this, the sensor occupies the most space. That is, the sphere of his "achievements" and the specific way in which he attracts attention to himself and becomes the leader depends on his type. Dominants take the leadership explicitly, especially if they are ethical, sensing, or extraverted. Logical-intuitives do not always deliberately seek to lead, but must: "so that no idiots can order me around".

If the Dominant leaves the room, the impression created is that not just one person left, but a large portion of the people.

Among people of the Dominant subtype, if they are stuck in one group, there is strong competition, even if their intertype relationship is quite comfortable, and there is no serious "reason for fighting".

The easiest way to say it is that the Dominant, firstly, pulls attention to himself, and secondly, "gives orders" -yes I do that but not necessarely give order but express myself and say this is good this is bad and stuff- very annoying behavior of mine, bc I'm aware it often turn off ppl. Furthermore, he is blunt, if he uses some sort of manipulation, it is rather crude. Usually he just says what he needs from you. It infuriates everyone except Normalizers. In commanding and giving orders, Dominant does not just give out the task, but also his confidence -possible, that's a little how I made for organizing music fest when we was into it- -- he provides the energy to perform that task. It is possible to "go a long way" on his energy, simply join his initiatives and help him implement them (but, of course, go only in the direction where the Dominant needs you to).

Strangely enough, the Dominant responds calmly to minor quibbles, to requests (from Normalizing) to adhere to a specific order -I can't stand for long time ESTJ dominant bc I feel like their view need to be the universal view but have good relation to ESTJ normalizer due to that - they tend to notice and want to correct small things in my behavior even if the behavior is completely bad but it make strong impact on myself and help me for real-. And they may even actually adhere to it! If there is no Normalizing nearby, the whole tangled mess is sent to the furnace or into the trash, and all matters.

In his 1st function the Dominant works "at full steam" and even more. In that sense, it's not just hidden somewhere processing information -- in Dominant it is evident at all times. If this is Te, he is not just busy all the time: he is working on three jobs, and in between speaks and teaches others what they should do. If, however, he does not work, he thinks and does various actions in his imagination, and then, once again, speaks about it, aloud and loudly, with confidence and an air of authority. (For this display, you need to multiply the usual manifestations of the base functions times three)

I don't think I'm that healthy thought. My goal are badly choosed.

Basically I feel beetween the two.

Re speaking about the music stuff, I organized and helped to organize 3 party, I managed to make the most of what would be played conceptualy in term of djing, motivating ppl to not abandon and doing uninteresting stuff that I imagined would be cool for the public. This can still be creative behavior I think since I didn't look for completely mainstream stuff. I was concentrated on the goal I wanted to make real.

On the other side, I'm often resolving conflict beetween ppl and stuff as I the story I shared into my other post.

I'm not speaking about work situation bc I didn't had other position than executant, basicallly at work I do my best to be normalizer but this annoy me, perhaps I'm a bad normalizer too. In work situation Ive too the role of the guy who try to give idea to improve stuff, and sometime be a little too close minded wanting to do stuff my way
    Last edited by noaydi; 01-11-2019 at 06:36 PM.