Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to say...

If there us a conflict in a group of friend, what are you trying to do ?

What's your relation to your creative pursuit ?

Are you secretive about your hobby as it was said before ?

Do you except some social recognition (in reality - bypass your moral) for some creation/hobby/work ?

Are you able to work like time don't exist in the things you are interested into?

Do you give order for getting what you want or you stay somewhat "perceptive" ?

What do you feel differenciating to EII dominant if you know some ?

Have you hard time adapting when things asked don't correspond to your main goal (here it's a little strange in socionic, because theorically dominant have hard time, but creative will too prefer their proper creative pursuit)

Ive no other question atm
    Im sorry if question are not that great, perhaps I misindurdstood DCNH and I ask only superficial question for comparing to my behavior.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noaydi View Post
    Hard to say...

If there us a conflict in a group of friend, what are you trying to do ?
    Be gentle and maybe try to make peace if I really know what's going on and don't feel like I am intruding...otherwise I may just detach and talk to the person(s) I am concerned about, later, in person.

What's your relation to your creative pursuit ?
    ...? I think people can be 'creative' in little ways too, without being talented at something artisitc..so in that I prefer an environment that lets that part of me flourish.

Are you secretive about your hobby as it was said before ?
    I don't think so

Do you except some social recognition (in reality - bypass your moral) for some creation/hobby/work ?
    I am not sure what you mean by "bypass your moral." If there is recognition, sure, that's nice.

Are you able to work like time don't exist in the things you are interested into?
    Probably. I mean, it's 1:36 am here, I didn't even realize...
    I am probably obsessed with socionics right now.
    If I had the freedom to pursue something I am obsessed with I could probably lose myself even more. But I am surrounded by SP firsts who often 'pull me back to the ground' if you will, they seem rather annoyed by my SP-lastness a lot of the time.

Do you give order for getting what you want or you stay somewhat "perceptive" ?
    I am not sure what you mean

What do you feel differenciating to EII dominant if you know some ?
    I don't know any EII-D. The D descriptions don't sound like someone I would get along as well with as I would like to..with whoever I am close to. But it could also depend on type

Have you hard time adapting when things asked don't correspond to your main goal (here it's a little strange in socionic, because theorically dominant have hard time, but creative will too prefer their proper creative pursuit)
    I don't have a hard time adapting
    I have a hard time dealing with narrow-minded, fearful people who may step on my creative ideas and prefer the traditional route.

Ive no other question atm
    Im sorry if question are not that great, perhaps I misindurdstood DCNH and I ask only superficial question for comparing to my behavior.
    No, the questions aren't superficial I hope the answers are helpful.

You can ask me more if you would like.