Just wanted to let you guys know that I moved on from socionics to Objective Personality and highly recommend it to anyone who feels that mbti and socionics lack structure and a strong basis in facts. I'd also recommend it to those who feel that personality is dynamic and more dychotomous and weird and complicated than just 'you're type X, now go on and enjoy it'. I always thought there's so much more to personality than that because I have changed very strongly in my life and who I was in the past only slightly resembles who I am now. That change didn't fit and wasn't described well by either mbti or socionics but it aligns perfectly with what they are saying in Objective Personality. I don't know what type I am, currently I think Fi or Ti lead with Ne/Si axis is likely but that's just speculation based on agitated thinking brought on by discovering OP . I will get back here and let you know when I have settled on a type and had it well thought through and possibly confirmed.

Anyways, as always, thank you all for taking your time to look at my thread and comment! I really appreciate your input and it is endlessly interesting to read what others see in me. It's truly an invaluable reference point. If anyone was interested to know more about OP, feel free to message me and I'll be happy to share what I learned.

Cheers.