Thread: Can you help? Am I ENFp or INFp?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheMoon View Post
    Oh, and I never even attempted to learn how to drive. If my low sensing wasn't enought, there's all these rules to remember and obey and I'm sure if I was actually driving, I'd just implode out of pure desperation one day.
    thought I was the only one. I'm still young but getting a driver's license is at the bottom of my priorities list honestly. I am convinced that if I get it, I'll cause more accidents than alcohol. I have watched people drive and the tenacity and attention required both seem like things I lack. Not to mention that you also need to be triple-cautious, in case some fucko pulls an action movie stunt in traffic and endangers both his and your safety.
    Oh, and drunk drivers.

As for the accounting situation, I've faced something similar myself but no $$$ were involved. I hate bureaucracy because I can never be sure how a certain thing should be completed. The instructions are not clear enough or maybe I'm too stupid.
    Or both.
    It took me 4 or 5 hours to complete a candidate information sheet for an exam that I signed up for last summer. I got it wrong the first time and had to re-submit the application with a "proper ID copy". Then I messed up the payment process and had to wait an hour until they'd let me pay again.
    The 12 hours waiting for a receipt felt like complete Hell to me, thinking about all the things that I could've gotten wrong during my third time of completing that soul-draining form.

And this was only an exam sign-up form. I can't possibly imagine what it will be like when I need to do taxes.
    Guess I need to clench my buttocks harder next time and go on

It's not over, anyway. I have to apply for a student loan and the form is FOURTEEN pages long. There's this woman that's supposed to help with the application but I have some other, pre-application procedures to go through before that and a "special", custom-made applicant sheet that's already raising me some question marks ?_?

The more I read about you on this thread, the more I relate. Thing is, you're way more civil and composed than I would probably ever be. But the struggles and the pains are quite relatable, yes.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    not this again
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babooshka View Post
    thought I was the only one. I'm still young but getting a driver's license is at the bottom of my priorities list honestly. I am convinced that if I get it, I'll cause more accidents than alcohol. I have watched people drive and the tenacity and attention required both seem like things I lack. Not to mention that you also need to be triple-cautious, in case some fucko pulls an action movie stunt in traffic and endangers both his and your safety.
    Oh, and drunk drivers.

As for the accounting situation, I've faced something similar myself but no $$$ were involved. I hate bureaucracy because I can never be sure how a certain thing should be completed. The instructions are not clear enough or maybe I'm too stupid.
    Or both.
    It took me 4 or 5 hours to complete a candidate information sheet for an exam that I signed up for last summer. I got it wrong the first time and had to re-submit the application with a "proper ID copy". Then I messed up the payment process and had to wait an hour until they'd let me pay again.
    The 12 hours waiting for a receipt felt like complete Hell to me, thinking about all the things that I could've gotten wrong during my third time of completing that soul-draining form.

And this was only an exam sign-up form. I can't possibly imagine what it will be like when I need to do taxes.
    Guess I need to clench my buttocks harder next time and go on

It's not over, anyway. I have to apply for a student loan and the form is FOURTEEN pages long. There's this woman that's supposed to help with the application but I have some other, pre-application procedures to go through before that and a "special", custom-made applicant sheet that's already raising me some question marks ?_?

The more I read about you on this thread, the more I relate. Thing is, you're way more civil and composed than I would probably ever be. But the struggles and the pains are quite relatable, yes.
    Wow, your struggles with bureaucracy DO sound like me, to a T (see what I did there? :>). Re-submitting forms for the millionth time is so me. Also compulsively re-reading and re-doing my posts on forums, groups etc. Always something to correct, something to add, something I forgot to say.

I feel you about that long form. Maybe ask someone to go with you through that pre-application procedures and help you stay focused?

Btw. Funny thing is, each year I do my mother's taxes when it's time to turn in the tax return statement. And lo and behold, I have no trouble with that. She's always so panicked about it but I'm chill. Filling in the details is fine with me and when the forms are clear, I can follow instructions. I will fret a bit and I need to focus because it's easy for me to skip some important detail, but mostly I'm just impatient with my mum's panicking. So actually filling in the forms and following instructions I can do, it's mostly just boring and I don't want to do it. It's just when it turns out I did something wrong, took a wrong turn, broke some rule I didn't know about and it was pointed out to me, that I feel trapped and hopeless. After all, I didn't mean to! I'm innocent, officer, please don't arrest me! I just didn't know!
    At this again.
    9w1 sx/so
    Cancer Sun, Mercury and Mars, Virgo Ascendant and Moon, Taurus Venus. Fortunately spiced up with Uranus on IC.