Thread: Can you help? Am I ENFp or INFp?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheMoon View Post
    Hahah, I'm not on meds . Although I am just recovering from a very low episode so that could have contributed to me being less energetic in the video. Or the fact that I was a bit self-conscious because of being recorded. I have another vid that I made a couple of months ago, it's more upbeat. Should I share it for comparison's sake?

Not sure about being balanced and with a strong nervous system, that'd be a new one. I definitely don't identify with S, though.
    Note sure it would help. You could try. Best also if you made a video of you talking with another person (not via media but present there) in front of the camera.

TIM
    not this again
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    Note sure it would help. You could try. Best also if you made a video of you talking with another person (not via media but present there) in front of the camera.
    Okay, so I'll try to make a video with another person when I get a chance. Not sure when that will be though! Would take a very specific friend to be able to do that with them.

In the mean time, I made a new video, talking about something personal that happened to me in recent days. I probably would not be getting into this publicly if not for the sake of typing myself. I'm only touching on the subject and it already is a lot for me. This video is making me feel quite vulnerable so please be considerate with your comments --this is a general remark, towards all who read this thread.
    ETA: I'd probably be more comfortable with comments about how I talk and move rather than with those about what I'm saying.

https://youtu.be/lMod0aAxpxQ
    Last edited by ToTheMoon; 01-10-2019 at 08:17 PM.