Thread: Can you help? Am I ENFp or INFp?

Hybrid View

TIM
    Something with Ni
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plumes View Post
    No, I'm a renegade. You can stick to your retrievers and huskies, I'll go to my comfy, harmonious, dog-less Delta quadra.
    Just messing with you-- Have you checked out my video though? shameless self-promotion
    My IEI best bud did literally this last night when I sent him a video of the most Ni expression of beta values I've ever seen lol.

And no, I haven't yet. PM a link?
    "I would rather be ashes than dust"

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked."

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oppai Anschluss View Post
    My IEI best bud did literally this last night when I sent him a video of the most Ni expression of beta values I've ever seen lol.

And no, I haven't yet. PM a link?
    lmao why whatever are You talking about!?

@ToTheMoon I'm not even halfway through Your video and You're obviously EII to me. That's a comment on what You're saying, as I've not graduated from VI University yet heheh. Vi-wise, what I can say is You do look and speak like a marginally calmer version of an EII ex of mine, so I suppose that reinforced my perception on some level.

Transcribed from the video: "Valuing myself... is a value.... in itself. Thanks to valuing myself, I can.... be independent of others, of their influence, and I can be safe in myself to connect with others, without the need to, sort of, 'blend' with them. But, that connection is.... incredibly important to me; I mean, without feeling connection to other people, I wither away and die. So, I guess, being close to others, being authentic with others, being able to be open with others, that is what is important to me."

This certainly stood out. That You're Program Fi is a near certainty. I would further wager Your Fi is Fi+, making You Delta NF > Gamma SF. IEE seems unlikely, as possessing both 4D Ne and (unconscious) 4D Fe generally entails a ton of energy, where You seem comparatively calm and gentle. If I was a betting man I'd go all-in on You being EII, otherwise IEE-Fi would be the next consideration.
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

TIM
    not this again
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    lmao why whatever are You talking about!?

@ToTheMoon I'm not even halfway through Your video and You're obviously EII to me. That's a comment on what You're saying, as I've not graduated from VI University yet heheh. Vi-wise, what I can say is You do look and speak like a marginally calmer version of an EII ex of mine, so I suppose that reinforced my perception on some level.

Transcribed from the video: "Valuing myself... is a value.... in itself. Thanks to valuing myself, I can.... be independent of others, of their influence, and I can be safe in myself to connect with others, without the need to, sort of, 'blend' with them. But, that connection is.... incredibly important to me; I mean, without feeling connection to other people, I wither away and die. So, I guess, being close to others, being authentic with others, being able to be open with others, that is what is important to me."

This certainly stood out. That You're Program Fi is a near certainty. I would further wager Your Fi is Fi+, making You Delta NF > Gamma SF. IEE seems unlikely, as possessing both 4D Ne and (unconscious) 4D Fe generally entails a ton of energy, where You seem comparatively calm and gentle. If I was a betting man I'd go all-in on You being EII, otherwise IEE-Fi would be the next consideration.
    Almost missed this post! Wow, that sounds like some deep level analysis. Not sure I understand all the things you wrote (4D? Fi+?) but it seems that EII and IEE are my two possible options now, according to most of you guys. Thanks for the input!

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheMoon View Post
    Almost missed this post! Wow, that sounds like some deep level analysis. Not sure I understand all the things you wrote (4D? Fi+?) but it seems that EII and IEE are my two possible options now, according to most of you guys. Thanks for the input!
    Cheers, lass. The popular model of Socionics most of us are tacitly using here on the forums is called Model A. The +/- component is an addition onto the standard IEs that augments their temperament/nature, and IIRC is a component of Model B, Bukalov's Signage. Bukalov's Signage is also present, AFAIK, in Model G (Gulenko's model), which handles and emphasizes elements in Model A distinctly. Finally, here's a link on functional dimensionality , and (just for some added flavor and fun) have an article on functional semantics .

Happy to help

Bukalov's Signage:
    Socionics Functiona + -.jpg

Signage correlation to type:
    Socionics Functional Model.png

Triangles are Intuition
    Circles are Sensing
    Squares are Thinking
    Steps are Feeling
    White is Introverted and black is Extroverted
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

TIM
    not this again
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    Cheers, lass. The popular model of Socionics most of us are tacitly using here on the forums is called Model A. The +/- component is an addition onto the standard IEs that augments their temperament/nature, and IIRC is a component of Model B, Bukalov's Signage. Bukalov's Signage is also present, AFAIK, in Model G (Gulenko's model), which handles and emphasizes elements in Model A distinctly. Finally, here's a link on functional dimensionality , and (just for some added flavor and fun) have an article on functional semantics .

Happy to help
    Thanks so much! I'll get acquainted with this knowledge as my time allows during the next weeks . Can't wait to get some free time to dig in.