Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post

When you were young and judgemental you were exercising your ethics on people. It is often the case with younger INFj who get into the “training “ of being Delta by asserting superiority of their opinions. It’s quite natural and it’s also very judgemental which is exactly how Fi works in any way. Now that you are older are you kinder and more sympathetic to people?
I believe I am. I've had my friends tell me that I'm the kind of person everybody likes and I replied saying that I also like pretty much everyone. It's true, I just don't normally have reasons to not like someone. I also feel like I don't have to try to be kind and sympathetic, I just am and it comes from genuinely being interested in others and wanting to resonate with them on some level.

I like what you said about me exercising my ethics in my youth. It did feel like a phase I had to go through to understand and appreciate the things 'on the other side'.

Ok, so some say IEE for me and you say EII. I gotta do my research into EII now.