Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
I hear what you're saying, does that necessarily make me Se though? I read how Si is all about comfort and convenience and that's a lot of what I'm about as well, too much so as a kid. I got lazy and fat. Still am pretty lazy. I also don't really do much to pursue power especially in a hierarchal sense. I have no desire to climb ranks at my job although its a large corporation. I'm more focused on getting home so I can go work out then eat shower smoke weed and play video games while hanging out with my girlfriend ( we live together).

doesn't that point more to Si? I seek comfort throughout the day more than power. I could be misunderstanding all this.

yesterday was my day off from work. All I did was go to my good friend's house, smoke with him. Went to get lunch with my girlfriend at her job. Came home, took a nap. woke up smoked again played some civilization 6 and basically just kept smoking and chilling on my phone reading random stuff on reddit I'm interested in and rotating that between laying down with the phone, without it, or going on the pc to continue civ. Seems like a leisure/comfort focused day rather than any power seeking behavior.
If you're asking whether Se types can be lazy and fat, then yes, I don't see why not. For them, leisure is about consumption rather than relaxation, though this distinction may not be easy to see in someone's leisure activities alone.

But socionics is not just about behavior, it's about motivations and how you conceive of the world. If you're set on being Si ego then LSE is far, far, far more likely than SLI. If Se is something you use automatically, without having it as a true priority, then it could be your demonstrative function.