Thread: EII-INFj dilemma liking/disliking people

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    ........What is it about her speech that makes you think she talks like an SXI?.......
    It's just that SXIs tend to have a lot of conversations about how people have wronged them or their friends. ESIs tend to hold their thoughts in or bury them unless revealing them have real purposes.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    It's just that SXIs tend to have a lot of conversations about how people have wronged them or their friends. ESIs tend to hold their thoughts in or bury them unless revealing them have real purposes.

a.k.a. I/O
    OK, thanks.

It's just that not once in my entire life have I ever heard either my SLI father or SLI ex say a single bad thing about anyone. Never. Although my SLI son has sometimes said that he's avoiding someone because he thinks they are trouble.

Maybe they are exceptions to the rule.

I have heard an SEI say that she thought one SEE was not someone she wanted to know better.

What is notable about talking to this ESI is that her complaints seem largely incoherent. They seem more like random shouts without context. It took me months to put together a coherent dialog of what she was complaining about.

Maybe it took me a long time to decipher her Fi speech, or maybe the male ESIs that I've known have simply never complained like this.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    .....It's just that not once in my entire life have I ever heard either my SLI father or SLI ex say a single bad thing about anyone......

What is notable about talking to this ESI is that her complaints seem largely incoherent........
    I've met many SXIs with conspiracy theories and the disgust or hate is usually evident in the facial expressions; output subtypes can be chatty but yes, many don't say much. I have not met an ESI who was incoherent even at the worst of times but a few had outbursts of anger that seemed to come out of nowhere. I've known two SEIs who were somewhat incoherent when they got emotional.

a.k.a. I/O