Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
I get that this is trying to be positive about your conflictor but idk.

Yes we can make positive lasting relations, if our Fe HA is good enough. But we don’t ever have good control over this per se, except post facto. I can’t really just fabricate good relations like strong ethical types can. If I have a good relationship with someone, it’s that I happen to have been put into a situation close together with them, we inherently get along and I (or they) haven’t messed it up yet.

I cannot speak for all SLEs, I guess I’m a more sensitive “harmonizing” type SLE, but when I get close to someone and let them in, it really takes a lot and I let them deep in to register them as part of my “clan” or whatever (really I think this stereotype is stupidly overblown just because of the image of team sports, and we’re mostly lone wolf independent type people at the core). I think about how to give people I care about objective positive benefit in their life, so that probably helps with keeping good relations.
I actually feel exactly the same way about lasting relations. This is probably a result of both LIE’s and SLE’s having 1D Fi and 2D Fe.