In Model A, the demonstrative element is used for mocking. It says that in sociotype.info if you care to double-check my claim. So I could get help in verifying my sociotype by observing how I mock.

I tend to prefer mocking by belittling the significance of something. For instance, there was a serious discussion on math.stackexchange about this quote.

"If mathematics does not teach us how to think correctly, it at least teaches us how easy it is to think incorrectly." ~ Harald Bohr
Because I do not appreciate these kinds of soft, trifling discussions my immediate decision was to mock it by turning it into a Castlevania quote.

UNDERGRADUATE: Die, layman! You don't belong in academia!
HARALD BOHR: It was not by my hand that I'm once again given tenure. I was called here by postdocs who wish to pay me tribute.
UNDERGRADUATE: "Tribute"?! You steal men's theses, and make them your slaves!
HARALD BOHR: Perhaps the same could be said of all academics.
UNDERGRADUATE: Your words are as empty as your soul! Mathematics ill needs a researcher such as you!
HARALD BOHR: What is mathematics? [flings his calculator aside] A miserable little pile of demonstrations on how easy it is to make an incorrect proof! But enough talk! Have at you!

What information element is this?