Threaded View

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Signed Information Elements and Mathematics

While working on some problems in mathematics, I happened to be reflecting upon the ways in which the signed information elements are used in the process of doing mathematics, mentally, socially, and otherwise. Feel free to offer constructive feedback, as I know that there are other people who are interested in this topic. Of course, all of these processes are inter-related and not truly separate. However, I'm just trying to capture a gist of them.

Logic

+Ti (Process/Positivist Causal-Determinist): Understanding the limitations imposed by uniform structure, and maximizing compliance with logical instructions

217411.image0.jpg 31d17122b9e49d56b357fc68f7c38441.jpg

-Ti (Result/Negativist Holographic-Panoramic): Grasping all angles of conceptual schematic structures, and synthesizing minimal structures to answer questions

PMC3367694_rstb20120103-g2.png ZS7OUb5.jpg

-Te (Process/Negativist Dialectical-Algorithmic): Narrowing down to the minimal means to accomplish something, monitoring processes to ensure their working order

1200px-Max_paraboloid.svg.png how-to-choose-a-network-monitoring-software.png

+Te (Result/Positivist Vortical-Synergetic): Noticing what something could be used for, and attempting promising methods to attain the best result possible

bill-gates-chilhood.jpg 1*Wr3cdGudU95fOLbTi0oQrA.png

Intuition

+Ne (Process/Positivist Causal-Determinist): Curiosity about prospective implications, generating different possibilities from structural circumstances

sL17t.png original-3520096-3.jpg

-Ne (Result/Negativist Holographic-Panoramic): Looking at a problem from a more interesting angle, overturning structural assumptions that limit what is possible

813Y5STLuTL.jpg 11+Waterfall.jpg

-Ni (Process/Negativist Dialectical-Algorithmic): Apprehending sequential patterns in events, extrapolating associations to understand their development

a61a3369-e787-4bc2-9607-7a15873e572d.gif factflow.gif

+Ni (Result/Positivist Vortical-Synergetic): Keeping in mind the positive end goal for a problem, using it as inspiration to fuel new approaches and attempts

cathedrals-prog.jpg Famous+Hilbert+Talk+in+1900+Presented+the+23+problems+for+research.jpg

I'll start with Logic and Intuition and add Sensorics and Ethics next due to file attachment limitations.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Varlawend; 01-14-2019 at 06:22 PM.