Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
Although I detested it, I went to many bars, parties and dances to meet someone; so for me, it was like a project and I would remain only until all possibilities were exhausted, which sometimes took very little time. I preferred weightlifting, running, biking, canoeing/boating and wilderness camping because these activities seemed to really clear my mind (and three of them were useful as daily transportation); on occasion, I've taken women on these activities but never met anyone during them. Now my dual loved the social events and interaction, and wished she had had more opportunities. I can only conclude that alphas don't all like hanging out in the same places although they may end up together at them.........

a.k.a. I/O
Honestly I think their favourite congregation would be in someone's comfortably lite living room playing board games and drinking and eating snacks. Maybe a culturally relevant movie playing in the background that everyone can enjoy, or at least get something from. For example youtube playing on the big screen smart TV. ESE are not the most extroverted, extroverts, all the time. SEI are homebodies as was mentioned. LII and ILE really go with the flow. Boredom happens easily, although the sensors can fall back into familiar creature comforts/mental activities (TV for example) without becoming bored. Lot's of novelties. Nick nack stores with glow in the dark posters for the young ones, and craft stores for the older more settled ones. Occasionally you get a more street style, cool guy, see SEI here. Lip piercings maybe, some sensing type activities, skate boarding for instance, some book nerds, ect.