Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
If a person imagines a precise mechanism of any sensing activity it is hardly sensing any longer. Imagining the sensing mechanism does not participate in the sensing experience. However recreating sensing as truly sensing is a different matter. I can't generate pretty much anything or remember exactly on the spot. However I do get artificial sensing experiences that come from a weird place.
I think it is possible to undermine the relationship that sensory stimuli and mind have when using imagination. I don't think sensing necessarily HAS to be limited to the external ''physical'' 5 senses stimuli in that very rigid sense, i think that thought/imagination can be removed from sensory experience in that it doesn't need immediate stimuli to 'set it off' to still have a relation to the sensory world in the way we percieve it, so it's a bit of a blurred line. I think that the sensory world plays a key role in imagination when recollecting as sensing the recollection, although this isn't necessarily Socionics-style thinking of the term. Also this is only really based on my own perception of my thinking so it's mostly speculation. I guess this is what you would describe as ''artificial sensing''.

I think there still is a distinction of course, it is just very clear and categorical (overly simple) when described most places.