Thread: Socionics Causes Pain

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    It seems more reasonable to think so than not at this point, is my point.

Knowledge is always updating. Some say it doesn’t exist, and others say it takes form in action. You don’t need a full picture complete with full explanations to use information and make decisions with it either.
    Okay, and there are thousands of other "personality theories" out there that are saying that their version of "types" is correct. What makes your "types" the right one? None offers any plausible explanations as to say which is the correct one.

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Well, I suppose you do, apparently. Not my problem, though.
    That's why no one outside of this forum takes Socionics seriously, duh. Good lucking trying to turn it into "science". No scientist is going to take something without an explanation seriously.

That's because science is in the interest of working at things from the perspective of a theoretical framework, and not just observations. Nobody gives a shit if you can make a bunch of observations and categorize them accordingly.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Okay, and there are thousands of other "personality theories" out there that are saying that their version of "types" is correct. What makes your "types" the right one? None offers any plausible explanations as to say which is the correct one.

That's why no one outside of this forum takes Socionics seriously, duh. Good lucking trying to turn it into "science". No scientist is going to take something without an explanation seriously.

That's because science is in the interest of working at things from the perspective of a theoretical framework, and not just observations. Nobody gives a shit if you can make a bunch of observations and categorize them accordingly.
    Socionics does have a theoretical explanation lol...

There’s a difference between that and a scientific explanation though. Anyway, I won’t have the time to argue with you for a while regularly so I’ll ttyl.