Thread: Socionics Causes Pain

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    Recent additions cast doubt on Model A in that if there are subtypes, then it means that what's depicted as "conscious" or "high dimensionality" in Model A are dubious at best and completely false at worse. For example, an LIE - N shouldn't have "1-D" Fi or "1-D" Ti, as Model A claims.

I think DCHN and subtypes refer the strength of IE not its dimensions, I can be wrong about this, however, I couldn't find any article that suggest the otherwise.

Ah, so you tacitly admit that Socionics isn't universal in saying that psychopaths can't be typed.
    Maybe I am, maybe I am just saying that Socionics needs an extreme psychological disorders patch. I don't have a clear opinion about this topic.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I think DCHN and subtypes refer the strength of IE not its dimensions, I can be wrong about this, however, I couldn't find any article that suggest the otherwise.
    Strength and dimensionality are the same thing.

Maybe I am, maybe I am just saying that Socionics needs an extreme psychological disorders patch. I don't have a clear opinion about this topic.
    We'll see what happens.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    Strength and dimensionality are the same thing.
    I visualize dimensions as vector directions and strength as vector magnitudes.

The-four-voices-span-up-a-four-dimensional-vector-space-of-description-in-analogy-to-a.png

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Are you banging your against the wall because you are not telepathic? it is ok because I am also not.