Hello all,

How to best help an ESI in a crisis? An ESI I know is in a position of no economic independence and weak health. The ESI is being supported financially by someone who does not respect their needs or boundaries. The ESI has no where to go that will be more safe or healthy at the moment.

Currently I am trying to get into a position of financial means to aid this ESI. I am not very healthy either, so this may take a while.

What would best comfort, uplift...or...spiritually support an ESI in this situation? Or maybe, what give them confidence, optimism, something productive to work on so they don't feel so helpless...any ideas you may have?...It makes them so angry that the person financially supporting them does not respect or obey their requirements (Of course anyone would be angered by this, but it seems like this kind of thing may be even more painful for ESI), they cannot stand that this other person does not behave ethically. Sometimes the ESI holds it in with seething anger and depression underneath, other times they half-explode.

It's obvious this ESI is in so much pain...they are a really good person, and they do not deserve this. I want to help, but I am their dual's conflictor....I'm not good at providing this type what they need, this has become pretty obvious I can tell that sometimes, my Fe just pisses the ESI off (how could you be happy or try to make me happy, when there's this injustice going on?!!) and my Si is as good as dead around them.

But maybe other people can enlighten me with a better approach to helping this person..Thanks in advance for any feedback, and thank you for reading.