Thread: Does "tough love" motivation work on you?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesn't work on me in the least. It also goes against my morals if it is too strong. I agree with @thehotelambush that some Se s are inclined to do this. But type is never really an excuse for excessively bad behavior.

Gamma is the Quadra that is most oriented around "controlling others" - NTs and SFs alike. Most other quadras are rather freedomloving by comparison and would resent it if they knew how selfishly manipulative some Gammas (not all) actually are. They have taken over most of the wealth in the USA to boot, and create a lot of stupid norms others shouldn't have to follow - like 50 hour work weeks without true rewards and the like. Then the Ses and the Nis team up and guilt, insult and psychologically pathologize everyone not on their teams in life for more selfgain - like outrageous interest rates leading to "bad credit" leading to more higher extortionate rates, or more bullshit traffic tickets for offenses that shouldn't even be offenses (or perhaps one was falsely accused yet has no recourse but pay up the ass so cops can keep looking good like they are protecting society while punishing innocents too much for bullshit. Thank God marijuana was finally legalized in Michigan, even though I don't smoke it. Petty crimes. "Winners and Losers". Ugh. I digress.

Remember, folks, as I have said in other threads - when I refer to Gammas these would allegedly be the Alphas if you are overly reliant on Gulenko's research for your type knowledge rather than true typings.
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 12-20-2018 at 04:56 PM.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...