Thread: INFj subtypes: EII-Fi vs. EII-Ne

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol, please find an EII-Ne who is not whispering, I can't analyze VI only I need SI. I am curious what do you associate with EII strong Ne type? you have lots of videos and its your dual, you have to have at least one video.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    please find an EII-Ne who is not whispering

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I agree with you Sol that she is EII.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was something that said the EII-Fi doesn't understand jokes or something. I never thought you could be EII and not get jokes. Ne is all about jokes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    She’s EII
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol, please find an EII-Ne who is not whispering, I can't analyze VI only I need SI. I am curious what do you associate with EII strong Ne type? you have lots of videos and its your dual, you have to have at least one video.
    What is SI? Sound?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    What is SI? Sound?
    Secondary input?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    What is SI? Sound?
    I meant sound identification, by the way I made that up, noone uses that term as far as I know

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII-Fi is much more likely than EII-Ne to feel overloaded with tasks and look for helpers (usually not finding them, and feeling like you have to play superhero). They often feel like they are there in the midst of circumstances to bring "healing" of some esoteric sort.

The EII-Ne is much more of a Dandy, quietly and unobtrusively, glamorously socializing while others seem to readily offer assistance even in basic things and nothing seems too pressing. They are careful not to use ill words of others and stay positive so that others will keep high opinions of them as positive people.

At least, this is what my experiences have shown me.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(This is my observation, I may be mistaken)
    EII Fi

(in comparison to EII Ne)

Makes a childlike, naive impression... They're more stable and have more consistent moods. Fluffy and warm. Well contained in their little bubble, their presence is smaller, more aware of their own feelings. More forgiving, in my experience, less confrontational. Sweeter, nicer, kinder.

Not sure if you're into anime, but the girl with the pink hair is a very good EII Fi. Very flower girl-ish, like a fairy, so gentle and kind. The other one is IEI so it's a good quasi id relationship, Fe vs Fi, I believe. The more "stereotypical" EII, what you may think of when you think of the type.

EII Ne

(in comparison to EII Fi)

One easy thing to notice is the more turbulent emotions. Has a broader scale, a bigger presence. They have more of an edge and can appear like IEIs. They are less likely to convey deep emotions, can appear less deep. (not shallow, just less deep than the Fi type). Likely to be less sociable from what I know, I think it has to do with the emphasis of the creative function making the individual more turbulent.

I really can't talk about EII and not bring up this character. Shinji is EII Ne. This character is a near perfect representation of EII, great character.

I have heard people say that creative subtype resembles mirror type, I don't think that's true. EII Ne doesn't really resemble IEE, imo they more closely resemble IEI. IEE is too different, and the defining trait of both quasi ids is 4D Fi/Ni.

Hope this was of some use. ^^

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good way of looking at it would be emotional turbulence. Creative subtype of rational feelers are more emotional, more turbulent, less outwardly stable. Ofc, the person may be kind, empathetic, etc. There's also less 'visible' feeling, if that makes sense. Creative subtype is also more 'risky' and more 'in your face' more dramatic, confrontational, etc.
    @VenusRose if you're trying to determine your subtype, you come across as the creative subtype, imo.

DCNH doesn't factor into this. I believe DCNH is more related to how a person experiences their unconscious functions. I will need to confirm that.

TIM
    Something with Ni
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    Not sure if you're into anime, but the girl with the pink hair is a very good EII Fi. Very flower girl-ish, like a fairy, so gentle and kind. The other one is IEI so it's a good quasi id relationship, Fe vs Fi, I believe. The more "stereotypical" EII, what you may think of when you think of the type.
    If you keep citing Madoka and Persona characters I may have a new favorite poster on this site.
    "I would rather be ashes than dust"

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked."

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oppai Anschluss View Post
    If you keep citing Madoka and Persona characters I may have a new favorite poster on this site.
    I'm going to make a series of called, "Type portraits from anime" and make detailed Socionics portraits of types Lmao

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    EII-Fi is much more likely than EII-Ne to feel overloaded with tasks and look for helpers (usually not finding them, and feeling like you have to play superhero). They often feel like they are there in the midst of circumstances to bring "healing" of some esoteric sort.

The EII-Ne is much more of a Dandy, quietly and unobtrusively, glamorously socializing while others seem to readily offer assistance even in basic things and nothing seems too pressing. They are careful not to use ill words of others and stay positive so that others will keep high opinions of them as positive people.

At least, this is what my experiences have shown me.

Based off that I'm EII-Ne.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant sound identification, by the way I made that up, noone uses that term as far as I know
    Lol I figured, I was like there's no way they have VI AND SI lol.