Thread: Thoughts on Jordan Peterson

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A problem with a lot of this is it's SJW priveleged white women in their timely decorated homes being a jerk to straight male coal miners. "You're PRIVELEGED. Don't interalize it" (I'm not picking on what inumbra said - I just mean in general) but they look around at their nothing town and white trash existance and how they struggle every day and it isn't glamorous. They are not privileged because they are white, they are underprivileged because they are poor- and the economic situation trumps the social issues because that's just the capitalist and class based society we live in. But Trump will obviously not truly give any of his money and power to them, so it goes back around to they are just liking him because he's a self confident and arrogant str8 man.

They can't see even if it's socially or interpersonally true because it's internal- and straight white men always masturbate themselves to how objective and logical they are being. And uh- it has some truth to it. I mean that's kinda me playing 'devil's advocate' because I'm a Libra rising and we're narcissistically diplomatic. How do you think I became CEO of the universe?

People's identities and lives don't live in a vacuum- it's like everything connected together. Yeah sure the dude is white, but he's also 4 foot 11, works in a steel mill- and has a 3 inch penis and a wife named Helga. It's okay to have compassion for me because I was bullied all my life by assholes- but they aren't un-deserving of our compassion either. Then they make things so for hard themselves for being such a jerk to people who are pretty much hurt by the same system we are.... it's like this is the point of the story where I say "Guys, we're not fighting each other here- we're fighting Oprah!"

This doesn't make SJW-ism itself the issue either though. Because 90% of the people whining about social justice warriors need a social warrior to save themselves as well they're just to self-defeating to see it. And they are being manipulated and gaslighted by people who are the very same elitists they oppose. Straight white males still hold the most objective power in society (which of course is a privelege) The system fucks everybody over in so many ways- and at the very top it is straight white men considering how many US presidents have been straight white men. And well there's Obama but as many black people say 'nigga wasn't even that black' while the audience chortles.

Bnd for President in 20xx! But like my famous IEI celebrity friend said. "Please don't vote for me. I'm too afraid I'd win."

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam
    A problem with a lot of this is it's SJW priveleged white women in their timely decorated homes being a jerk to straight male coal miners. "You're PRIVELEGED. Don't interalize it" (I'm not picking on what inumbra said - I just mean in general) but they look around at their nothing town and white trash existance and how they struggle every day and it isn't glamorous. They are not privileged because they are white, they are underprivileged because they are poor- and the economic situation trumps the social issues because that's just the capitalist and class based society we live in. But Trump will obviously not truly give any of his money and power to them, so it goes back around to they are just liking him because he's a self confident and arrogant str8 man.

They can't see even if it's socially or interpersonally true because it's internal- and straight white men always masturbate themselves to how objective and logical they are being. And uh- it has some truth to it. I mean that's kinda me playing 'devil's advocate' because I'm a Libra rising and we're narcissistically diplomatic. How do you think I became CEO of the universe?

People's identities and lives don't live in a vacuum- it's like everything connected together. Yeah sure the dude is white, but he's also 4 foot 11, works in a steel mill- and has a 3 inch penis and a wife named Helga. It's okay to have compassion for me because I was bullied all my life by assholes- but they aren't un-deserving of our compassion either. Then they make things so for hard themselves for being such a jerk to people who are pretty much hurt by the same system we are.... it's like this is the point of the story where I say "Guys, we're not fighting each other here- we're fighting Oprah!"

This doesn't make SJW-ism itself the issue either though. Because 90% of the people whining about social justice warriors need a social warrior to save themselves as well they're just to self-defeating to see it. And they are being manipulated and gaslighted by people who are the very same elitists they oppose. Straight white males still hold the most objective power in society (which of course is a privelege) The system fucks everybody over in so many ways- and at the very top it is straight white men considering how many US presidents have been straight white men. And well there's Obama but as many black people say 'nigga wasn't even that black' while the audience chortles.

Bnd for President in 20xx! But like my famous IEI celebrity friend said. "Please don't vote for me. I'm too afraid I'd win."
    If an IEI becomes President, then the ritual to tear reality’s butthole open would very nearly be complete anyway, so it’d only be a matter of time until everyone ascends and merged into the u-Ni-verse.